website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

Got my email this morning as well. If anyone is on the ticketing site tomorrow, could you see about ticket availability for anything 150 euros or under for the 27th-29th? I was hoping for Saturday afternoon tennis and Sunday/Monday morning handball/beach volleyball but it looks like those are gone. Thanks.

EDIT: found this very helpful post on Reddit, just hoping some of these are still available early Monday for me (my window starts 4 am local time)

Edited by canadafan2024

Well, glad we had gotten 6 cheap tickets during the first phase, even if not all of them are exactly what we wanted. Was hoping to snatch one more slalom, fencing or tennis ticket this time...but no affordable ones remained when we got our slot yesterday. Hoping everyone else here will still be able to get what they wanted or close. Still with any ticket there's at least gonna be the option to watch other events on outside screens and feel the atmosphere inside the city.

Sidenote: Our affordably-priced AirBnB booking for the event (partly paid-for already) got cancelled...of course.

22 minutes ago, BlueWhiteJerry said:

Well, glad we had gotten 6 cheap tickets during the first phase, even if not all of them are exactly what we wanted. Was hoping to snatch one more slalom, fencing or tennis ticket this time...but no affordable ones remained when we got our slot yesterday. Hoping everyone else here will still be able to get what they wanted or close. Still with any ticket there's at least gonna be the option to watch other events on outside screens and feel the atmosphere inside the city.

Sidenote: Our affordably-priced AirBnB booking for the event (partly paid-for already) got cancelled...of course.

My Airbnb in Marseille got cancelled yesterday, with the host claiming "force majeure." I gave it one more shot, found something reasonably priced with air conditioning which I understand isn't common in France.

15 hours ago, canadafan2024 said:

Got my email this morning as well. If anyone is on the ticketing site tomorrow, could you see about ticket availability for anything 150 euros or under for the 27th-29th? I was hoping for Saturday afternoon tennis and Sunday/Monday morning handball/beach volleyball but it looks like those are gone. Thanks.

EDIT: found this very helpful post on Reddit, just hoping some of these are still available early Monday for me (my window starts 4 am local time)

Here is what is still available as of now:

Screen Shot 2023-05-14 at 12.08.56.pngScreen Shot 2023-05-14 at 12.09.19.pngScreen Shot 2023-05-14 at 12.09.34.pngScreen Shot 2023-05-14 at 12.09.50.pngScreen Shot 2023-05-14 at 12.10.10.pngScreen Shot 2023-05-14 at 12.10.22.pngScreen Shot 2023-05-14 at 12.10.33.png

Not much left right now, my time has almost expired...I was tempted by waterpolo e volley but i'li keep my money to push my luck for the basketball final in the resale phase,

A lot of these tickets have surely been bought by resellers....6 per session is way too many for an account.

4 minutes ago, Atma said:

Not much left right now, my time has almost expired...I was tempted by waterpolo e volley but i'li keep my money to push my luck for the basketball final in the resale phase,

A lot of these tickets have surely been bought by resellers....6 per session is way too many for an account.

I agree, it should've been 4 per session.    

Edited by Cinnamon Bun

32 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Yes Rowing is still available. I was replying directly to @canadafan2024 who had asked specifically about dates 27/07 - 29/07 and for prices under €150.

Here is what rowing is available:

Screen Shot 2023-05-14 at 13.08.26.png

Cheers, hopefully those first 2 dates are still available tomorrow lunchtime at that price. At this point I'm just trying to scramble what I can, so might decide to go for Rugby Seven's too.  

11 minutes ago, Cinnamon Bun said:

Cheers, hopefully those first 2 dates are still available tomorrow lunchtime at that price. At this point I'm just trying to scramble what I can, so might decide to go for Rugby Seven's too.  

Good luck, I hope you can manage to get something :)

I’ve decided to just stick with what I got in the first round of ticket sales.

I’m still only planning on being there for the first few days so I was specifically looking into women’s handball in the days before the opening ceremony and swimming finals. But the handball wasn’t available and only the expensive swimming tickets were still available so I am happy to stick with my current roster.

For the Opening Ceremony I’ll probably watch it on TV rather than attend, maybe have a little celebration in my room :d