website statistics
[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted
il y a 1 minute, Olympian1010 a déclaré:

Somewhere around the District of Colombia probably :mumble:

Yes :d

And while she talks about a "sick" culture of wanting to stay in education and something about cupcakes (which already makes her sound ridiculous), the president of her own country is wanting to arm teachers inside her kids' schools.... because no way can they live with one less gun on their streets. She sounds so rational and reasonable :teacher:.

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted
il y a 1 minute, heywoodu a déclaré:

What a surprise to see Damascus on the bottom...(they left out the 'extremes' like Baghdad and Kabul, and I guess Pyeongchang wasn't willing to give any info or something)

I guess you mean Pyongyang :p

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted

There is something rotten in Denmark..... I'm sure she wasn't referring to @Agger  :d

But what a load of old bullcrap. She is doing a good job at convincing us which is the rotten society.... and it's not Denmark. Try looking closer to home Fox News :d.

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted (edited)

Beijing 2008 was my favourite Olympic ceremony. It was magical, and the lighting of the flame was just wonderfully done.

The closing ceremony when the flame was extinguished was one of the saddest moments ever :d

Edited by OlympicIRL

[OFF TOPIC] Weather Thread
Posted (edited)
Il y a 2 heures , Dolby a déclaré:

Scorching summer is over. Time for pleasant weather. 

567C98C6-B491-4E35-B3EA-ABAAF66B7525.png

Wow, I just noticed the status of your current weather says "Smoke" :yikes:

Edited by OlympicIRL

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted
il y a 19 minutes, dcro a déclaré:

And more shockingly, heywoodu's opinion seems to be a real game changer all aruond the World. :yikes:

I know! So you'd expect someone with such powers to post a lot of thought provoking and important posts. Hmmm.... well, yes :d

[OFF TOPIC] Music Thread
Posted

Sometimes you just stumble upon a song that speaks to your soul and you understand the meaning behind every line as if was written for you.

Emotional but beautiful song....

Finneas - Break My Heart Again

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2018
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, rybak said:

Ireland and Iceland are considering withdrawal from 2019 contest, because of currently situation between Israel and Palestine... Soon broadcaster from both countries will take a official decision

France and United Kingdom consider withdrawals as well.

I hope so. Anything that sends out a signal to Israel to show how disgusted we are by their treatment of the Palestinian people gets my vote.

Edited by OlympicIRL