website statistics
[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic
Posted

Sorry if this was posted earlier, I did not check.

The perfect sport for the pandemic is fencing. You wear mask and gloves, and if someone comes closer than 1,5 meter to you, you stab them.

2019-07-13-Greg-Massialas-Featured.jpg

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted

Even my profile picture is the gay bear flag. Not as many people recognise this as the rainbow flag, but this also exist. What's a "bear"?, you ask now. A bear is a big, hairy, masculine gay man. Let's organise a beauty contest for fat men, I could judge them :d

Sorry if my comment offended the members who don't like gay people. You don't have to.

Mostly we talk about sports here, so wheater I have a blond girlfriend or a chubby boyfriend doesn't matter at all.

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2020
Posted
On 14/11/2019 at 19:13, Vektor said:

Well, I could have guessed this withdraw after the abysmal ratings of the last few years. Nobody cares about this show in Hungary, so it makes sense that MTVA doesn't want to "waste" taxpayer money on it. I think this is going to be a looong break for us, not just one year like 2006 or 2010. I wouldn't even be surprised if we won't return during the 2020s.  

Now I read the rumours. Eurivion is "too gay" according to Fidesz, (the governing party), and as we know, the slogan, the idea is always about acceptance and tolerance, which is faaaaar away from Fidesz's ideology. 

It's a shame these homophobic, xenophobic *****s cannot be removed from the governing seats.

I Will still watch ESC in 2020.

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread
Posted
1 hour ago, hckosice said:

Btw maybe no one noticed it, but some really good news from the country came this Sunday/Monday  :thumbup:  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/slovakia-elections-far-right-wing-anti-immigration-europe-people-s-party-marian-kotleba-a8038511.html

Far right is not a politics of cultual men.

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted

Hello Guys, I returned to the forum after a long-long absence. I usually come here for results of small tournaments (like Archery Oceanian championships) or when I don't understand a rule of a sport or a competition. And I love Totallympics song contest!