website statistics
Day 1 (February 5th, 2022)
Posted
15 minutes ago, NearPup said:

At the half :SWE is shellacking :CAN in mixed doubles. de Val is curling 100%, Homan is curling… much less than that.

I wonder if Sweden having already played today gives them an advantage? I remember thinking that GB having game experience on the ice helped them beat Canada in that first game. 

Day -1 (February 3rd, 2022)
Posted

I really liked how Morris was able to regain his game after his awful start and Homan made some really great shots... she looks much better than she did at Olympic trials.

I'm also so pleased that they were able to keep the game so close, playing the way they did against one of the best teams in the competition who already had experience on this ice. Excited to see how they rebound tomorrow morning (our time)!! 

Flagbearers (Opening/Closing)
Posted

I'm really happy with the choices! We're so lucky that there were so many legendary athletes to choose from and you can't go wrong with Hamelin and Poulin. 

On Hamelin competing the next day, I'm a little worried but I doubt Hamelin would have taken on the role if he thought it would have a significant negative impact on his performance.