website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2017

5 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

Thank you so much Ireland, Slovakia and Algeria for the points :hug:

If I remember well, the morning session is rarely the part when we gain the most points, but I'm still kind of worried :lol: 

You're welcome, nice song :)

Long way to go, don't give up :yes

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

I never let language be the decider. I've participated at 4 contests and only once I gave 12 pts to English song (and that was Great Britain, so still native language :p).

Other 12 pointers went to :ESP:INA:POR

I don't let language be the decider neither of course, but I like songs more when they are 'catchy' in my head and to be catchy, I need to be able to somewhat mentally sing along :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

malta_640.png

MALTA

Wara nofsinhar it-tajjeb mill-gżira tal-Baħar Mediterran. L-ewwel nett nixtieq ngħid proset lil-organizzaturi ta' dan il-konkors. Dawn huma l-voti tal-ġurija Maltija

Good afternoon from the small island in the Mediterranean Sea. First of all I would like to congratulate the organisers of this festival for their marvellous work. These are the first votes of the Maltese jury

Jury Scorecard:

9apF3d9.png  Serbia 10
   Bd5eiJ2.png  Tunisia 9
   Meo6C0t.png  Mexico 8
   zhnc2ZX.png  Ireland 7
   NxaOxT7.png  Italy 6
   0cA8DrT.png  Azerbaijan 5
   GYai01O.png  Argentina 4
   8HPgu6D.png  Slovenia 3
   yX9eNzR.png  Iran 2
   C0xSb88.png  Algeria 1