website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

@LDOG / @dcro / @hckosice 

I was filling out the events in Miscellaneous number 2 and noticed there's no Any other option in Women's K4. Shall I take that as I must choose all 3 medalists from the given countries?

Thank you in advance

Edited by mrv86

7 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

@LDOG / @dcro / @hckosice 

I was filling out the events in Miscellaneous number 2 and noticed there's no Any other option in Women's K4. Shall I take that as I must choose all 3 medalists from the given countries?

Thank you in advance

Given that those 12 nations are the only 12 that are competing, then its probably best to choose the top 3 from that list

35 minutes ago, MCMXC said:

Given that those 12 nations are the only 12 that are competing, then its probably best to choose the top 3 from that list

Actually ICF published that there are 14 nations competing in the event, which I check according to Rio website entries.

hace 5 minutos, mrv86 said:

Actually ICF published that there are 14 nations competing in the event, which I check according to Rio website entries.

I don't know how the situation is because despite I opened the thread, I don't manage it or follow that sport in particular, but if you feel other boat will be a medalist then you can just copy the "any other" option from the other events and paste it in the K-4.

34 minutes ago, LDOG said:

I don't know how the situation is because despite I opened the thread, I don't manage it or follow that sport in particular, but if you feel other boat will be a medalist then you can just copy the "any other" option from the other events and paste it in the K-4.

Thanks for your response.

hace 8 horas, Otilio said:

I do not appear in the classification :(

It's because you didn't predict correctly. For football you have to predict exact result of the match, not only goal difference like in other sports.