website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

1 godzinę temu, Federer91 napisał:

These miscellaneous contests are a pain in the a$$. :d I had a headache just doing one of them. :wacko:

agree :d a little bit too much, especially in No. 3 :d but generally great idea :yes

Edited by kacz187

22 hours ago, LDOG said:

Because prediction contests have to be opened with a certain pre-determined margin of days that not always matches the amount of time I need to make my own personal predictions. 

Anyway, I think she's more worried about medal matches predictions, not the first prediction post.

Luckily in the Olympic games the matches are so closed and the schedule is so overfull that there is no time to think about the results so you and Wanderer can post your predictions for all the rounds after the stage group right after the design posts.

Contest-Bet.png

Less than 11 hours until deadline!

Please, everyone who isn't 100% sure that they aren't exceded in points count them one more time. Don't rely on me to count them today, next time I go through your points it will be to calculate your final scores! So please, if it's possible just take some minutes of your time to do it ;) I really don't want to see anyone DSQ because of a little excess. I will be sending PMs to people who have made other kind of mistakes and haven't corrected them yet though. 

LDOG

2 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Contest-Bet.png

Less than 11 hours until deadline!

Please, everyone who isn't 100% sure that they aren't exceded in points count them one more time. Don't rely on me to count them today, next time I go through your points it will be to calculate your final scores! So please, if it's possible just take some minutes of your time to do it ;) I really don't want to see anyone DSQ because of a little excess. I will be sending PMs to people who have made other kind of mistakes and haven't corrected them yet though. 

LDOG

I recommend Excel for points counting. It takes away any possibility of human error. Just a little tip!

hace 1 minuto, wpwells said:

I recommend Excel for points counting. It takes away any possibility of human error. Just a little tip!

Yes, of course. But I don't have time to do the data input today, that's what I meant.

Just now, LDOG said:

Yes, of course. But I don't have time to do the data input today, that's what I meant.

Oh, I was giving a tip for everyone else to double check their points. I figured you were already using Excel!