website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

13 hours ago, rybak said:

+ in Sweden still is daily many new cases and deaths.

Those miners workers in Poland are in 98% without any symptoms, we have here big number of daily cases as all workers from all miners and their families in whole Silesia are massive tested to avoid new possible outbreaks. In Masovia there are outbreaks in one kindergarten, hospital and church in Radom or nearly this city. In other voivodeships are fortunately just single cases every day. From 13,550 active cases "just" 1629 people are in hospitals and 77 under respirators. 

According some sources around 3000 recoveries aren't reported due to technical problems. I believe that most people being under quarantine now are healthed as well or will be soon. 

I think that we are after peak like most of European countries.

Thank you for the info on Poland.

Yes I think these are localised flare ups rather than a new intensification of the spread.

Beijing announce semi-lockdown today after 106 cases found in past 4 days, people from moderate and high risk district of Beijing are forbidden to leave, people from low risk district requires negative confirmation of hospitals to leave. Most flights canceled. All schools close again. All gyms, swimming pools, underground space close. Most markets close. And people are encouraged to work from home. I will enjoy my time home for coming days.

Welcome to February Again!:facepalm:

21 minut temu, Olympian1010 napisał:

It’s back in New Zealand as well. I saw that there were 2 cases confirmed today.

Not only there, after almost 2 months of being free :ERI have suddenly 70 new cases in just 4 days...

4 new cases from almost free :ISL as well...

Third day in a row in :IRI there was more than 100 daily deaths

:MNE also isn't free anymore, there are now 2 new active cases...

Ah Shit Here We Go Again Cj GIF - AhShitHereWeGoAgain AhShit Cj ...

Well, pretty sure those NZ, Montenegro and Iceland cases are just imports. Nothing to worry about that much.

Places like North Macedonia, Albania and China now are no longer limited to imported-only cases though.

#banbestmen

33 minutes ago, dcro said:

Well, pretty sure those NZ, Montenegro and Iceland cases are just imports. Nothing to worry about that much.

Places like North Macedonia, Albania and China now are no longer limited to imported-only cases though.

After 4 days of investigation, the source of this wave in Beijing is still unknown. The only confirmed information is that the source can't be the imported salmon. Well, huge knowledge to me.

In some very positive news, I saw that scientists have announced to a cheap steroid decrease the chance of death for those on ventilators  :cheer:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

It’s back in New Zealand as well. I saw that there were 2 cases confirmed today.

It's been reported yesterday these cases were two women travelling from Great Britain who attended a dying relative in NZ. Totally avoidable IMO. Compassionate exemptions have been suspended following this.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53059633