website statistics

Tennis Wimbledon 2019

Totallympics

10 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Watched this movie many times before, shame on me for thinking the ending will be different. Well, there goes another 5 hours of my life in the drain. Good that from now on i won't have to worry much about tennis anymore.

I knew it from the 1st set and i just turned off the tv after it as i was even lucky enough to sleep after 2nd set which didn't really change my mind

Edited by thepharoah

35 minutes ago, LDOG said:

It is what it is guys. This is the era of "wall tennis", Djoko and Nadal will keep winning everything until they are 40. At least Murray retired thanks god.

Yes , but Roger is the one to blame here , 3 lost tie breaks , 5-3 on serve in the 1st set and can't win at the end and finally 2 Championship points on serve and then lose

I'd love to see other winners, but this was a rather enjoyable match, damn :bowdown:

I couldn't care less about who wins it, every single time one of these guys wins a Grand Slam it's all "this might be his biggest and most memorable win ever!", ugh. It's just another one in 564978 :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, LDOG said:

It is what it is guys. This is the era of "wall tennis", Djoko and Nadal will keep winning everything until they are 40. At least Murray retired thanks god.

Yeah, I don't really follow men's tennis anymore. The courts are so slow it's hilarious. The likes of Edberg and Becker would blow Djokovic & Nadal off the court in less than 60 mins back on the old carpet :rolleyes: