website statistics

Swimming at the Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

Just now, konig said:

you dont like him?

I explained in the thread of the World Aquatics Championships. He became American citizen (he has dual citizenship now) and said that his dream is to compete for the US. Well, look at what happened here. :lol:

4 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

I explained in the thread of the World Aquatics Championships. He became American citizen (he has dual citizenship now) and said that his dream is to compete for the US. Well, look at what happened here. :lol:

He will has that dream because with the "monsters" of the US national team, probably his next tournament will be  Santiago 2023.

Edited by konig

2 minutes ago, konig said:

He will has that dream because with the "monsters" of the US national team, probably his next tournament will be  Santiago 2023.

I feel bad for laughing, but at the same time, this is me right now: :sure:

And will Pignatiello's gold medal secure training funds for her in the next years? I remember someone (probably you) informed that she missed Worlds because she absolutely had to get a medal at the Pan Ams to keep her training, and I was really sad. She deserves a World medal. But I hope this medal allows her to keep going.

3 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

I feel bad for laughing, but at the same time, this is me right now: :sure:

And will Pignatiello's gold medal secure training funds for her in the next years? I remember someone (probably you) informed that she missed Worlds because she absolutely had to get a medal at the Pan Ams to keep her training, and I was really sad. She deserves a World medal. But I hope this medal allows her to keep going.

Is a big rumor that the athletes who dont obtein medals, wont have economical support........with this result, its impossible to that happen (THANKS GOD), she can be the best swimmer of the argentinian history.