website statistics

CISM Military World Games 2019

Totallympics

34 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

I usually ignore this event, but artistic gymnastics will be held for the first time, so I'm slightly interested. Only men's events will be contested and a measly six countries will compete: :ARM :BRA :CHN :IND :PRK and :VIE. Not super exciting, but some big names will compete, so it should be nice to watch.

Gymnastics isn’t a sport that needs to depend on military founding or backup jobs. It’s a shame there will only be six countries and only men. Though women’s gymnastics probably wouldn’t improve a militaries image. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Also, the diving is actually pretty strong. I recognize quite a few of the names there.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I know @heywoodu will be interested in the games the minute he hears there will be a 50km Race Walk :d

Just now, TomJa said:

To date, I have not been interested in this event, but looking at the Polish team that sends to Wuhan, if possible, I will follow the results.

Results website seems good. After seeing the amount of athletes, and realizing how many I know, I’m quite excited for the games. Nothing gets Olympian1010 up in the morning quite like unnecessary multi-sports games :p. They could have a “Games Of The Countries That Begin With The Letter C” and I’d be glued to screen for days :p

Przed chwilą, Olympian1010 napisał:

Results website seems good. After seeing the amount of athletes, and realizing how many I know, I’m quite excited for the games. Nothing gets Olympian1010 up in the morning quite like unnecessary multi-sports games :p. They could have a “Games Of The Countries That Begin With The Letter C” and I’d be glued to screen for days :p

So sleepless nights are getting ready. Sleep is for the weak :yes.

Just now, TomJa said:

So sleepless nights are getting ready. Sleep is for the weak :yes.

The struggles of the PCT time zone :p