website statistics

CISM Military World Games 2019

Totallympics

Also, haven’t seen anything about public live-streaming. That link on the website is for athletes, officials, VIPs only :(. I count as none of those. Although I consider myself a VIP :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Przed chwilą, Olympian1010 napisał:

The struggles of the PCT time zone :p

Mine is GMT, but my body hated the nighttime relationship with Pyeongchang, which allowed me to watch only selected accounts in the night block of my time, but almost all in the morning.

Also, haven’t seen anything about public live-streaming. That link on the website is for athletes, officials, VIPs only :(. I count as none of those. Although I consider myself a VIP :p

Write to the US Army, maybe they'll give you a present :p

Just now, TomJa said:

Write to the US Army, maybe they'll give you a present :p

Yeah, me and army wouldn’t get along. I really hate military culture (like most progressives obviously). The army is the subject of many of my jokes about bad decisions and idiots.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Yeah, me and army wouldn’t get along. I really hate military culture (like most progressives obviously). The army is the subject of many of my jokes about bad decisions and idiots.

I don't know what American military policy looks like, but I know that more and more of them can be found in Poland. My country will definitely not give me access to watch the actions of my countrymen (unless I force my friends and help me).

Just now, TomJa said:

Mine is GMT, but my body hated the nighttime relationship with Pyeongchang, which allowed me to watch only selected accounts in the night block of my time, but almost all in the morning.

Pyeongchang was fine for me. Record the events during the night. Watch them back the next day. I did have to come up with two weeks worth of bullshit excuses to get out of school. My entire high school knew what a fan/expert (comparatively) I was, and everyone would ask my opinions about events/controversies. It was honestly a really fun two weeks.

Just now, TomJa said:

That's how I watch national teams and I think that the French army should play football :d.

chopin.JPG

Dude only weighs 10Kg :yikes:. He needs to go to the hospital immediately.

Dude only weighs 10Kg :yikes:. He needs to go to the hospital immediately.

The French army is mocking the newest way to diet. Magically slimmed their soldiers to a dizzying 10 kg :lol:.

Pyeongchang was fine for me. Record the events during the night. Watch them back the next day. I did have to come up with two weeks worth of bullshit excuses to get out of school. My entire high school knew what a fan/expert (comparatively) I was, and everyone would ask my opinions about events/controversies. It was honestly a really fun two weeks.

I also do in my environment as an expert on Olympic sports. As for recording, my TV operator allows replay tv options, i.e. options for watching tv for 7 days back of the broadcasted programs. This way, for example, I watched reports from the final struggle of the world cup in shooting yesterday, and in the program schedule it was on Sunday.