website statistics

Winter Youth Olympic Games 2020

Olympian1010

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

25:39.6 minutes is going to be the slowest time in the women's 5k....now I gotta hope some guy is going to need roughly one hour and 40 seconds for his 10k and nobody will need more than that for good prediction contest points :d 

The slowest men's time is likely going to be 47:37.9 minutes, so my 35 minutes answer wat pretty wrong :p 

I really wonder if anyone got this right or got any point for it at all with those 3 second steps :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

18 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The slowest men's time is likely going to be 47:37.9 minutes, so my 35 minutes answer wat pretty wrong :p 

I really wonder if anyone got this right or got any point for it at all with those 3 second steps :lol: 

I hope I have read the question correctly, so I will assume the correct time difference is about 22 min, right?

If that is the case, one user was only about 3 minutes of the correct time difference as the best answer. Also some users had answers between 45 sec. and a couple of minutes. 

6 minutes ago, Wumo said:

I hope I have read the question correctly, so I will assume the correct time difference is about 22 min, right?

If that is the case, one user was only about 3 minutes of the correct time difference as the best answer. Also some users had answers between 45 sec. and a couple of minutes. 

22 minutes (roughly) is the correct answer if I read the question correctly as well, yes.

Quite clearly not everyone read it the same way, because how on earth would someone answer with 45 seconds or even anything remotely close to that..?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Too bad she was eliminated in the heats of the snowboard cross, but Italy was represented by Marika Savoldelli....the daughter of the one and only Paolo Il Falco Savoldelli :bowdown: 

Event 70/81

FREESTYLE SKIING + SNOWBOARDING

FR.pngSB.png

Mixed Ski Cross + Snowboard Cross Team:

1. SWITZERLAND  :SUI   

Anouk Doerig

Marie Karoline Krista

Valerio Jud

Robin Tissieres

2. RUSSIA  :RUS 

Mariia Erofeeva

Anastasia Privalova