W8+ :CHN:ROU 
M8+ :NZL:ROU 
M2- :NED:DEN 

M2x :RUS:CZE 

M4- :RSA:CAN 

M1x :RUS:CAN 

LW2x :USA:SUI:IRL 

LM2x :CAN:CZE 

18 different countries if I counted correctly? That's an awesome number of countries for a morning of rowing :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

:KUW Kuwait seems like a lock for the women's tripartite spot. Why else would they send a completely non-competitive rower to Lucerne? :wacko:

For the rest we will see. Male quotas will be filled for sure.

#banbestmen

5 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

How does  this tripartite system work exactly?

I understand these places will be for NOCs who haven't qualified yet, so no chance for Natan to get his spot this way.

List of eligible NOCs (last page).

Poland would qualify if max one Tripartite nation applied... Very unlikely for a global event like men's single sculls.

#banbestmen

6 minutes ago, phelps said:

disappointing, shameful outcome for Italy...

not a single qualification...

this week, between Canoeing and Rowing we experienced a series of epic fails that should be remembered for the ages...:facepalm: :hairpull:

Welcome in the club...

I'm extremally disappointed of fact that even our guy in single sculls couldnt qualify and he is one of the best rowers in the world in this event atm...

I'm close to cry as we couldnt get more quotas in canoeing too. I really starting doubt if we will qualify anyone in those "next chance" qualifiers. I think that I will stop following all those qualifications and will just wait for epic fail in Tokyo too... We lost too much quotas in last possible moment. Everything started from womens volleyball, then was domino...

2 minutes ago, rybak said:

Welcome in the club...

I'm extremally disappointed of fact that even our guy in single sculls couldnt qualify and he is one of the best rowers in the world in this event atm...

I'm close to cry as we couldnt get more quotas in canoeing too. I really starting doubt if we will qualify anyone in those "next chance" qualifiers. I think that I will stop following all those qualifications and will just wait for epic fail in Tokyo too... We lost too much quotas in last possible moment. Everything started from womens volleyball, then was domino...

let's hope for quota relloacations in rowing!

2 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

let's hope for quota relloacations in rowing!

I really doubt for that. Even if there will be any reallocations not only in rowing, but in every sport, Poland will get nothing... Our always disaster at Olympics already started months before Opening ceremony...

I need break from sport...