website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

What a day at Roland Garros for India! After bowing out of the men's doubles yesterday, we won 4 matches in total to have at least one Indian winning the mixed doubles title. So much of encouragement for the Olympics as well! :thumbup:

Also Karman Thandi won her girls doubles round 2 match :)

Magnificent day in Paris !!!

2 quarters and 2 semis, 4 wins out of 4, and another grand slam assured !!! :clap::clap::IND

So who will everyone be supporting ?? Sania or Paes ?? Am myself leaning towars Paes simply because French Open mixed is the only title missing from his grand slam kitty !!!

What a man! So proud!

I'll be supporting Lee for the same reason. This is the only title that has been eluding him in completing mixed career slam. If he wins, he will become one of those few players who have completed career slam in both doubles and mixed doubles. One more reason for supporting his team is his partner :hearts: Martina Hingis is pure class! 

And if Sania wins, I wont be any less happy. I am huge fan of her. So basically its a win-win:clap::champion::cheer:

India will Field 9 member boxing team for the upcoming Olympics qualifiers

Team: L Devendro Singh (49 kg) Gaurav Bidhuri (52 kg), Dheeraj Rangi (60 kg), Manoj Kumar (64 kg), Mandeep Jangra (69 kg), Vikas Krishan (75 kg), Sumit Sangwan (81 kg), Amritpreet Singh (91 kg), Satish kumar (+91 kg).

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go