website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

9 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

That sure must be big thing and maybe celebrated across China just like the chinese celebrate human rights abuses against those Tibetans be it in forced abortion, Sterrilization, physical and sexual abuse, genocides etc.

So much so that Koeyang Chi, the Tibetian who is now the Olympic Champion in women's 20k doesn't exist anymore. Even her identity has been snubbed and made chinese to Qieyang Shijie just like entire Tibet population whose identity is supressed. 

More about it 

https://www.phayul.com/2021/08/07/45964/

15 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

That sure must be big thing and maybe celebrated across China just like the chinese celebrate human rights abuses against those Tibetans be it in forced abortion, Sterrilization, physical and sexual abuse, genocides etc.

So much so that Koeyang Chi, the Tibetian who is now the Olympic Champion in women's 20k doesn't exist anymore. Even her identity has been snubbed and made chinese to Qieyang Shijie just like entire Tibet population whose identity is supressed. 

More about it 

https://www.phayul.com/2021/08/07/45964/

Teach me when India has a Kashmir Champion.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/12/indian-forces-kashmir-accused-human-rights-abuses-coverup

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/15/world/asia/kashmir-india-militants.html

3811.jpg?width=620&quality=45&auto=forma

1 hour ago, Vic Liu said:

So in the first place J&K had something called Article 370 which was like a separate constitution only applicable to its residents. People of other states couldn't buy land while students of J&K got scholarships in private schools and colleges and many other special features. 

The maharaja (local ruler), Hari Singh, initially wanted Kashmir to become independent - but in October 1947 chose to join India, in return for its help against an invasion of tribesmen from Pakistan.

A war erupted and India approached the United Nations asking it to intervene. The United Nations recommended holding a plebiscite to settle the question of whether the state would join India or Pakistan. However the two countries could not agree to a deal to demilitarise the region before the referendum could be held.

In July 1949, India and Pakistan signed an agreement to establish a ceasefire line as recommended by the UN and the region became divided

So I believe removing article 370 was the best thing, it's discriminatory and unfair to other Indians. 

Pakistan has been trying to put it's false propoganda that many Kashmiris are being killed everyday and so on.. Pakistan has been  stirring the unrest by backing separatist militants in Kashmir.

Kashmir is proud of it's skiers , shooters, kickboxers, cricketers and rythmic gymnastics, with the latter being biggest powerhouse at national  Rythmic Gymnastics at all junior and senior levels. 

Coming back to the topic I don't want to be supporting any false propoganda OR make a false claim. I'll gracefully accept the freedom of speech and expression may not be the best in Kashmir and the central government can do much better. There is a thin line between civilians and Pakistani backed militants and terrorists and every week there is a news of militants, terrorist injured It's pretty bad that it has to happen and I genuinely hope the Indian politics rises above religion politics and we have a stronger parties focusing on development, the ruling party has to go and things could improve. Moreover there must be few amendments in  Special Armed Forces Act 1958 in J&K.

Still there is no mass killing, no genocides, no supression of identity, no forced abortions ,no Sterrilization rules. If you are leaving a peaceful life  no one is going to kill you or force you to do something. 

5 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

So in the first place J&K had something called Article 370 which was like a separate constitution only applicable to its residents. People of other states couldn't buy land while students of J&K got scholarships in private schools and colleges and many other special features. 

The maharaja (local ruler), Hari Singh, initially wanted Kashmir to become independent - but in October 1947 chose to join India, in return for its help against an invasion of tribesmen from Pakistan.

A war erupted and India approached the United Nations asking it to intervene. The United Nations recommended holding a plebiscite to settle the question of whether the state would join India or Pakistan. However the two countries could not agree to a deal to demilitarise the region before the referendum could be held.

In July 1949, India and Pakistan signed an agreement to establish a ceasefire line as recommended by the UN and the region became divided

So I believe removing article 370 was the best thing, it's discriminatory and unfair to other Indians. 

Pakistan has been trying to put it's false propoganda that many Kashmiris are being killed everyday and so on.. Pakistan has been  stirring the unrest by backing separatist militants in Kashmir.

Kashmir is proud of it's skiers , shooters, kickboxers, cricketers and rythmic gymnastics, with the latter being biggest powerhouse at national  Rythmic Gymnastics at all junior and senior levels. 

Coming back to the topic I don't want to be supporting any false propoganda OR make a false claim. I'll gracefully accept the freedom of speech and expression may not be the best in Kashmir and the central government can do much better. There is a thin line between civilians and Pakistani backed militants and terrorists and every week there is a news of militants, terrorist injured It's pretty bad that it has to happen and I genuinely hope the Indian politics rises above religion politics and we have a stronger parties focusing on development, the ruling party has to go and things could improve. Moreover there must be few amendments in  Special Armed Forces Act 1958 in J&K.

Still there is no mass killing, no genocides, no supression of identity, no forced abortions ,no Sterrilization rules. If you are leaving a peaceful life  no one is going to kill you or force you to do something. 

Like I really care. I just like the blaming game.

1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

And:IND Kashmir protects the rights of people all religions to practice their faith. Something :PAK has not managed since 14/08/47.

Meanwhile in :CAN Justin Trudeau’s Liberals have reaches a confidence and supply deal with the left wing NDP, which should keep Trudeau (or his successor as Liberal leader should he chose not to run for re-election) in power until the regularly scheduled 2025 general election.