website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

49 minutes ago, Finnator123 said:

Yeah, but i'd like to eat something & actually own stuff myself ;) 

I’d like a continent where countries don’t invade each every 50 years

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

15 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Islamic conquest of Persia: VII century. 

Islamic revolution: 1979.

So... no, don't worry that Europe will be like that in "the next century". 

Anyway, I don't accept the premise that "Islam = oppresive regime and lifestyle" as a start but meh, in this forum everyone is a xenophobic right winger lately so I have to follow that logic to discuss this.

Hmm... living in Argentina makes it all look oh-so easy, right? South America is probably the last continent that has to worry about Islam tbh. Poland only escaped the Soviet occupation 30 years ago, we're not exactly thrilled to see these Muslim immigrants now. Let the colonial powers pay their own debts first.

4 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Btw , there's nothing called islamic revolution , this revolution was even started by communists per my info who were opposing shah policies , but they wanted from the start to give it an islamic view and they told people that Shah was against Islam and he was a very bad person , just like what happened in Egypt in 1952 , some military officers made a coup against King Farouk and then they called it a people's revolution and many other examples in other countries 

that's somehow true. not entirely though. it's hard to say when it started but we had Constitutional Revolution half century before that. people was probably just tired of having a "shah" and then that Coup detat (thanks to western countries) which prevented Iran from slowly overthrowing the Shah and makes things worse by encouraging people for a big revolution. but that was a real revolution. at the time 99% of the Iranian population was supporting the revolution . even though most of them could not predict what's going to happen.

btw Shah himself was very religious and that was his weakness unlike her father.

26 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Hmm... living in Argentina makes it all look oh-so easy, right? South America is probably the last continent that has to worry about Islam tbh. Poland only escaped the Soviet occupation 30 years ago, we're not exactly thrilled to see these Muslim immigrants now. Let the colonial powers pay their own debts first.

Do muslim athletes included in the  travel ban list in Europe or they're still welcomed ? And for your info not very long ago many people of Armenia escaped from war and went for Egypt the muslim country , some of them still living here and u can even see egyptian shoot gunners who has armenian names and btw there's nothing stable in the entire history so who knows which will be the super powers of tommorow 

5 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Do muslim athletes included in the  travel ban list in Europe or they're still welcomed ? And for your info not very long ago many people of Armenia escaped from war and went for Egypt the muslim country , some of them still living here and u can even see egyptian shoot gunners who has armenian names and btw there's nothing stable in the entire history so who knows which will be the super powers of tommorow 

Perhaps thankfully we're dealing with economical wars in the XXI century. Just look at the tarriff stand-off between China and USA. Communism is largely dead in Europe and most modern day wars have started due to ideology and economical differences. Islam is the last ideology which can wager on a new global war IMO.

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

in this forum everyone is a xenophobic right winger lately so I have to follow that logic to discuss this.

i was only joking about communism considering how unpopular it is, and meant on their stance towards religion in general

17 minutes ago, LDOG said:

The last one? omg, are you really that deluded?

Politics is run by money these days anyway. Even the communists are flooding the global market with it. But I'm cool... Poland ain't building any new mosques anytime soon.

29 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Politics is run by money these days anyway. Even the communists are flooding the global market with it. But I'm cool... Poland ain't building any new mosques anytime soon.

Well, polish seems to have a rise in white nationalism lately, so your statement doesn’t shock me

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela