website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

3 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Hmm... living in Argentina makes it all look oh-so easy, right? South America is probably the last continent that has to worry about Islam tbh. Poland only escaped the Soviet occupation 30 years ago, we're not exactly thrilled to see these Muslim immigrants now. Let the colonial powers pay their own debts first.

Im from the same country and i dont think the same, in Argentina the muslims are the first minority and they are 700.000 more or less, they are mostly third generation of argentinians and they are  fully integrated to the our society......but they dont have similaritys to many of muslims who go to Europe and dont have any interest to be integrated to your societys, is not a big deal now but it can be a problem in the future for me.

Sadly, for some people that is xenophobic, there are many greys in the world......

Edited by konig

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Well, polish seems to have a rise in white nationalism lately, so your statement doesn’t shock me

Hah! It's been always like that since WWII ended but nobody paid any attention to us until now :cool:  Hitler, Stalin & Roosevelt ended all the multi-nationalism in Poland and we're not going back there anymore.

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

Hah! It's been always like that since WWII ended but nobody paid any attention to us until now :cool:  Hitler, Stalin & Roosevelt ended all the multi-nationalism in Poland and we're not going back there anymore.

Yay, long live Hitler and Stalin! :cheer:

Waaait a minute... 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

you know nothing about islam especially @konig

woman was seen  like a dog , used like a slave before in the  5 continents 

islam was the only religion against all that and freed her 

sadly in this age they did falsify everything by money 

also you don't accept to be limited you prefer to drink tons of alcohol ,sleep with all women that you want , you call that liberty :lol:

hace 1 hora, bestmen said:

@LDOG you said 'wtf' , just now on my site of news they published one article about Cristina cirshner :lol: 

one new scandal of corruption has been revealed 

The wtf was about the "killed all opponents" or something like that. I know very well that she stole money.

Anyway, the central point is that you used it as some sort of weird argument against giving too much freedom to women, which is ridiculous because there are thousands of examples of male politicians that were many times worse. Gender has nothing to do with being corrupt.

Edited by LDOG

4 minutes ago, LDOG said:

The wtf was about the "killed all opponents" or something like that. I know very well that she stole money.

Anyway, the central point is that you used it as some sort of weird argument against giving too much freedom to women, which is ridiculous because there are thousands of examples of male politicians that were many times worse. Gender has nothing to do with being corrupt.

LOL no , islam was the 1rst religion giving the freedom to women after being slaves during centuries 

of course except for sexual behavior wich is prohibited for men too , AIDS/orphans are everywhere because of that 

I can't remember any religion ever being good for the rights and freedom of women to be honest :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!