website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

@Whoever moderates this Forum: If you don't want to prevent worstmen from constantly spamming this thread with his propaganda (making this thread unreadable and preventing people from discussing any other topic), could you maybe at least prevent him from spamming 2 threads (this thread and the "General Chat" thread) at the same time with the same propaganda?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

On 1/12/2024 at 2:27 PM, thepharoah said:

in case you're wondering from where my avatar come from , this's the original video for those 2 very young kids and i suppose they have lost their father and mother like hundreds of Kids in Gaza 

This is heartbreaking. Poor kids 😭😭😭

Edited by Sindo

Not trying to take one side or another by posting this…

I just think it’s well argued and provides “food for thought” on the matter.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I've never seen an army that enjoys killint cibilians and go live proudly like the so called IDF , i never saw police or army or whatever film humiliating people proudly and hitting them in all their bodies whether innocents or not and I'm sure that vast majority that is being filmed humilated blindfolded and bound are innocent , otherwise they would have resisted them and injured or kill some of them , I mean everyone is fighting for something and every soldier sees him or herself as a hero. But I never found soldiers enjoying killing civilians , even they are proud of killing babies and I saw it in many streams like this , what kind of things do they teach them in this country , how these people are monsters like this , despite of th3 fact of living in a modern country with all things provided with all super powers defending it and sending weapons to it , from where did all this kind of hatred ، jealousy and evilness came from and don't tell me it started from Oct.7 , no they are humiliating Palestenians since 1948 , they tried to humilate our soldiers in 67 war , there are many brutal stories of how they dealt with war prisoners 

On 1/16/2024 at 1:14 PM, lapaj said:

Well, im very proud of our president, even he is the first of the "dirty dozen" :p