website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Trump is giving an “interesting” press briefing for what I understand. I just finished skiing for the day, and quite frankly, I don’t want to ruin a good day with whatever the hell he’s saying.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

13 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

America, proving they are the terrorists of the world once again. How else to start a new decade :rolleyes:

Clearly you didn’t listen to the press conference...

According to Trump, Iran is the number 1 terrorist threat in the world :wacko:

What an idiot!

On a much sadder note, 3,500 soldiers just learned they will be deploying to the Middle East, with more to be deployed soon supposedly. Many of them are stationed in California. Many of them come from communities like mine. We will remember them when we vote in November.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Clearly you didn’t listen to the press conference...

According to Trump, Iran is the number 1 terrorist threat in the world :wacko:

What an idiot!

On a much sadder note, 3,500 soldiers just learned they will be deploying to the Middle East, with more to be deployed soon supposedly. Many of them are stationed in California. Many of them come from communities like mine. We will remember them when we vote in November.

And the rest of the country will remember the greatness of this administration, leading to a landslide victory, so you can take the 55 electorates and shove them, another 300+ electoral votes coming

I’m sure the Kurds will help us fight Iran...

It’s not like this same President abandon our best ally in the region 2 months ago.