website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Assad's troopes going from house to house and murdering civilians including children in Aleppo :cry:

So yeah, go back to your country and stuff :cry:

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

2 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Assad's troopes going from house to house and murdering civilians including children in Aleppo :cry:

I wonder how much of that is actually true though...in situations like that, all sides tell the most horrific stories about the other sides to make them look even worse. Not saying they're nice people (neither are the 'rebels'/terrorists), but I think a lot of things can be greatly exaggerated..sadly. 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I wonder how much of that is actually true though...in situations like that, all sides tell the most horrific stories about the other sides to make them look even worse.

Well, sure both sides are trying to make the other looks bad, even the western Media have their "favourites" as much as i disgusts me to say it, but even the UN admits such situation takes place, so I don't think its fake,Besides i prefer not to listen to media in such casesbut try to find sources on my own ;)

Edited by VolleyRuller96

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

3 hours ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Well, sure both sides are trying to make the other looks bad, even the western Media have their "favourites" as much as i disgusts me to say it, but even the UN admits such situation takes place, so I don't think its fake,Besides i prefer not to listen to media in such casesbut try to find sources on my own ;)

The only sources I would trust when it comes to people saying "People X are doing horrible thing Y in location Z" would be seeing it right there with my own eyes (not on video, not on the news or not from "independent" 'rebels' or something). But yeah, it's clear that both sides are shit. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

WOOW

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, so called “Caliph,” the head of ISIL (Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant is, according to sources reputed to originate from Edward Snowden, an actor named Elliot Shimon, a Mossad trained operative.

Simon Elliot (Elliot Shimon) aka Al-Baghdadi was born of two Jewish parents and is a Mossad agent. We offer below three translations that want to assert that the Caliph Al-Baghdadi is a full Mossad agent and that he was born Jewish father and mother:

The real name of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is “Simon Elliott.” The so-called “Elliot” was recruited by the Israeli Mossad and was trained in espionage and psychological warfare against Arab and Islamic Societies.

This information was attributed to Edward Snowden and published by newspapers and other Web sites: the head of the “Islamic State” Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, has cooperated with the U.S. Secret Service, British and Israel to create an organization capable of attracting terrorist extremists from around the world.

just tape this name in google "Elliott Shimon" you will be amazed

5b16ff32964aa24c9119fc6ff54e62a3.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_ltLncLGM1sXPYQKq8n4

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLLoBWaSOfKSkbBKRxiXT

Edited by bestmen

dd9.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

This Saturday died Mario Soares, a man we called the "Father of Democracy", a man who while young fought the Far-Right dictatorship (got arrested and tortured multiple times), that after the end of dictatorship was responsible for uniting the people against a Communist attempt to take power, a man that was prime minister and then President of our country, and the man who was responsible for Portugal entrance to the European Union, with all the benefits that brought to our nation.

img_654x1047$2017_01_08_09_29_19_201789.jpg

People are making lines to "say goodbye" to one of the most important persons of Portuguese modern history:

Spoiler

ng8108106.jpg

Not signed in