website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 News Road to Paris 2024

6 minutes ago, Pasolini said:

After all that bad press predicting disaster at Rio, it will be a bit curious if something like this happens in Paris.

I wonder if they would not do something to get a good water result in the previous days and go forward.

Posted this in another thread but it seems crazy to me that they are not working on a plan B with months to go.  There must be tons of lakes in France where you could stage open-water & a triathlon.  

55 minutes ago, bestmen said:

The initial budget was 3,9 billion € , now its 9 ....Marine this is your best opportunity to insult Macron 

If this her best opportunity to attack the government she’s gonna get demolished in 2027 xD

I'm not sure where I should post it, so, I will do here :d

Our NOC presented a very good looking promotional video of Olympic Games with using AI, where everything looks so real, imo it's worth to watch.

To watch it you need to click link below, as recently I can't added in normal way posts from instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5-uHzdI--2/

3 minutes ago, bestmen said:

They will walk around monuments ,once again france is looking for increase tourism

what a ugly idea 

you know some viewers will never have the chance to come to Paris and through this ceremony they will be able to discover our country

we want to show our most beautiful monuments and tourists say Paris is beautiful, France is beautiful

Edited by Benolympique

5 hours ago, Benolympique said:

you know some viewers will never have the chance to come to Paris and through this ceremony they will be able to discover our country

we want to show our most beautiful monuments and tourists say Paris is beautiful, France is beautiful

Paris is a beautiful, historical, city. It's going to look beautiful on screen. I've been lucky enough to have visited, but like you said, many only wish. They will tune in just to get a glimpse.