website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

I don't care much about Norway specifically, but I do like this for Jacobsen, to see that her total and complete offday didn't cost them the gold :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Shiffrin said:

At least Bjoergen is retiring soon and CC skiing will be better again.

This statement would have worked in almost any of the last 10 years or something, but not now that she's not far and away the world's best anymore :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Also, all my money is gone thanks to this race now (thank you Caldwell for a horrible first 5k, thank you Switzerland for giving it away in the last meters against Gemany, thank you Nilsson for not being able to sprint suddenly). So, as Ygritte would put it, I know nothing :d 

Damn it. Stina looked so strong on that last hill, but didn't quite have enough over the top. Well raced by Marit, who showed that she isn't quite done yet.

But without a doubt one of the more interesting relays, where both Sweden and Norway had a bad part (Swedes will without doubt start asking how it would have ended, had Falk started instead of Haag).

But Kalla did once again show that she is in fantastic shape and she should be among the favorites in both the team sprint (with Stina) and the 30k.

Women´s 4x5km Teams Relay

1. Norway :NOR(Ingvild Flugstad Oestberg, Astrid Uhrenholdt Jacobsen, Ragnhild Haga, Marit Bjoergen) 51:24.3,

2. Sweden :SWE (Anna Haag, Charlotte Kalla, Ebba Andersson, Stina Nilsson) 51:26.3,

3. Olympic Athlete from Russia :WHT(Natalia Nepryayeva, Yulia Belorukova, Anastasia Sedova, Anna Nechaevskaya) 52:07.6

Full Results HERE

DWO0evfU0AAR-D3.jpg