website statistics

Freestyle Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

1 hour ago, ChandlerMne said:

When hosts,China always tops the medal table so i agree that in 4 years China will get revenge in many sports.

I think they'll go much further than their best , just with 3 sports figure skating , freestyle skating , short track speed , they can definitely top medals table in those sports back home , also speed skating ,  ofc they'll be much stronger than this Olympics + Snowboarding so seriously I predict 8 gold medals for China in 2022 and they could be able to achieve more 

Edited by thepharoah

2 hours ago, thepharoah said:

I think they'll go much further than their best , just with 3 sports figure skating , freestyle skating , short track speed , they can definitely top medals table in those sports back home , also speed skating ,  ofc they'll be much stronger than this Olympics + Snowboarding so seriously I predict 8 gold medals for China in 2022 and they could be able to achieve more 

I couldnt agree more. With those traditional sports  plus few ones that they will develope for Beijing i am also sure that they can have up to 10 gold medals. 4 in figure skating,2 in aerials,couple in short track and couple in speed skating.

8 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

I couldnt agree more. With those traditional sports  plus few ones that they will develope for Beijing i am also sure that they can have up to 10 gold medals. 4 in figure skating,2 in aerials,couple in short track and couple in speed skating.

China winning 4 golds in figure skating is impossible. Max 1 is likely.

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

China winning 4 golds in figure skating is impossible. Max 1 is likely.

Theoretically,of course.:yes I agree with you but you should remember Beijing 2008 when they somehow managed to win more golds than their quility guaranted. In gymnastics,swimming plus many other sports.

On the other side,they were always good in figure skating. Pairs,men and women single, shouldnt their athletes be in top 5 in those categories? Who knows...

Just now, ChandlerMne said:

4 in Figure Skating is much optimistic for them , let's say their minimum target will be 2 , 3 in Short track , 2 in aerials , 1 in Speed Skating , 1 in Snow Boarding or 2 in both + outsiders like Curling for example 

Just now, thepharoah said:

4 in Figure Skating is much optimistic for them , let's say their minimum target will be 2 , 3 in Short track , 2 in aerials , 1 in Speed Skating , 1 in Snow Boarding or 2 in both + outsiders like Curling for example 

Realistic prognosis. In which disciplines of snowboarding you think they have a chance?

1 hour ago, thepharoah said:

+1 in skeleton and possibly bobsled

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!