website statistics

Biathlon 2015 - 2016 Discussion Thread

heywoodu

12 minutes ago, EselTheDonkey said:

The problem in the French Relay are the other three legs. Or at least two of them.

Dont say something like that, obviously there are no "rules" for France at this competition, they insanely overperformed so far and i wouldnt be surprised if they win all remaining gold medals.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

Another disgusting result. Germany was the clear favorite in the mixed relay and in womens relay, but somehow they managed to throw away those 2 gold medals. With the new german anti-doping law we will have an even bigger disadvantage against countries like Norway or France in the future. In my opinion funding doesnt make any sense if you have an anti-doping law like Germany. The only good thing is that norwegian women will disappear again next year. I have said it before "Hajo Seppelt please finally focus on Norway!".

Its still amazing that we are first in overall medal table, although we extremely underperformed in biathlon and bob.

I'm very disappointed that there is no opportunity to put a - near your reputation score, because the only thing you've been doing thus far is spreading nothing but negativity in Totallympics for the past year and a half. Just in case you will try to turn this around me, I am a supporter of team Germany, Italy, Sweden, Finland and Austria, but I can appreciate what Norway, France achieve. (though Tiril and Marie both have a great personality and I'm also happy when they succeed). But the fact that you having absolutely no evidence what so ever, say that a good result by Norway or France is disgusting, is ridiculous, You have no physical proof and they haven't done ANYTHING to deserve being suspected more than your lovely country Germany, which as a powerhouse country and in the eyes of many they are in the same boat as France, Norway, Italy for example. So, until proven guilty, leave your claims to yourself, because it irritates the hell out of many people.

Edited by LDOG

13 hours ago, Werloc said:

I'm very disappointed that there is no opportunity to put a - near your reputation score, because the only thing you've been doing thus far is spreading nothing but negativity in Totallympics for the past year and a half. Just in case you will try to turn this around me, I am a supporter of team Germany, Italy, Sweden, Finland and Austria, but I can appreciate what Norway, France achieve. (though Tiril and Marie both have a great personality and I'm also happy when they succeed). But the fact that you having absolutely no evidence what so ever, say that a good result by Norway or France is disgusting, is ridiculous, You have no physical proof and they haven't done ANYTHING to deserve being suspected more than your lovely country Germany, which as a powerhouse country and in the eyes of many they are in the same boat as France, Norway, Italy for example. So, until proven guilty, leave your claims to yourself, because it irritates the hell out of many people.

I wont respond to your personal attacks, this is not the right place. Feel free to ignore me or write me a PM if you have a problem. You seem to confuse a lot of things, i only joined Totallympics about a week ago ... :mumble:

I actually dont even know why i got two plus, what it means or how to give it to someone else, but obviously there are people who enjoy some of my comments, even if you dont believe it.

Its funny that you didnt mention Ukraine/Russia. Its ok for you if i am suspicious towards those countries? Why is it ok to be suspicious towards those countries? Because they had many doping cases in the recent past, therefore i dont want any ukrainian/russian athletes to win medals, although i have no physical proof against those athletes who compete. The same is true for France, as i mentioned before, so why not deal with french athletes the same way? I am suspicious towards norwegian athletes, because many of their athletes are in an insane shape, just in time for the home world championships. In addition to that a small country like Norway is dominating a 100% endurance sport like cross-crounty, the same is true for the Netherlands in speed skating. I mentioned before why i am suspicious towards french athletes (probably you were too irritated to see it), i have stated my point and i wont repeat it after every french gold medal, so this was my last comment concerning this topic.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

4 hours ago, mihamiha said:

fak finnally founded his form

Yes, but probably a bit too late, maybe he can surprise again in mass start.

What was wrong with him all season long? Was he ill/injured in the summer or is he just getting too old?

Fantastic women's relay yesterday :hearts:

A shame Laura didn't have the power in the end anymore, but the way Olsbu handled the pressure (in skiing terms) was superb. 

Also Kazakhstan showed once again that it's a really up and coming country in women's biathlon.

Now on for the men, I'm secretly hoping for an Austrian medal. Absolutely possible, but Eberhard's shooting will be extremely important.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Belgium in 4th place in a biathlon relay in the highest level, didn't know I'd live to see that :d:d 

Ok I know it's only after one shooting and I know it's their by far best athlete who goes first, but still, they're 4th :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!