website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

8 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

poland-flag-animation.gif

POLAND

Greeting in host language:

Goeiemorgen, Apeldoorn!

Greeting in national language:

Dzień dobry, Apeldoorn! Dzień dobry, Totallympics! Tutaj Vojthas i zamierzam przedstawić Wam głosy Polskiego Jury Krajowego w tegorocznym Otwartym Międzynarodowym Konkursie Piosenki Totallympics. Jestem strasznie szczęśliwy, że mam zaszczyt to uczynić, gdyż jest to mój debiut w TISC i w tym miejscu chciałbym podziękować Wam, całemu Komitetowi Organizacyjnemu i przede wszystkim naszemu holenderskiemu gospodarzowi, heywoodu za organizację tego konkursu. A teraz przejdźmy do punktacji:

English translation:

Good morning, Apeldoorn! Good morning, Totallympics! This is Vojthas here and I am going to present the votes of the Polish National Jury for this year’s Totallympics Open International Song Contest. I am terribly happy that I have the honour to do that as this is my debut at the TISC and in this place I would like to thank You, to the whole Organizing Committe and especially to our Dutch host, heywoodu for organizing this contest. And now let’s come to the points:

:KAZ

Kazakhstan 10
:CAN Canada 9
:ROU Romania 8
:SVK Slovakia 7
:CZE Czech Republic 6
:ARG Argentina 5
:CHN China 4
:INA Indonesia 3
:IND India 2
:ESP Spain 1

Thank you very much dear northern neighbors :hug:

Just now, Werloc said:

Honestly, getting points from the first two juries can be such a bait to your expectations :lol:

Now the right side of the scoreboard looks like it's calling for me

Last Open I got 11+12 from the first two juries,

Followed by 55 from the other 35 juries. :rolleyes:

#banbestmen

india-flag-animation.gif

INDIA

Greeting in national language:

Deepawali ke shubh awasar par sabko Aap sabko shubkamnayein.Asha karta hoon ki aapki zindagi bhi rangon aur diye ke roshni jaise khushaal rahe! 

English translation:

Wishing You all a very Happy Deepawali. May your life also be filled with colours and lights of happiness! 

:IRL

Ireland 10
:BRA Brazil 9
:CHN China 8
:GER Germany 7
:MDA Moldova 6
:NZL New Zealand 5
:SLO Slovenia 4
:INA Indonesia 3
:GRE Greece 2
:ESP Spain 1

Canada and Ireland battling for the win. Why do the rest of us even bother entering at this point? :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela