website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2021

rybak

20 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Whole big deal on social media about one of the Italians making a cocaine snorting move :p  Now they say they are ready to get 'tasted' :d 

He explained that he did it due to a broken glass... Interesting

9 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

:redcard:

Surely a disqualification incoming and the win will be given to France. 

do not seek to discredit France, in any case France did not ask for any disqualification for Italy, your song was better than ours I admit, and congratulations on this victory. we are fair play ..

9 hours ago, Agger said:

Seems like the right reaction :spank:

Is it actually? Juries should be professional and not give points for any other reason than good music. Italy and France in 1st and 2nd should be an example for Germany, UK and Spain trying to skate through with what was mostly shit performances for years. 

They can also look at the qualification system, perhaps they would get more love from Eurofans if they were not afraid of trying their luck out in the semi-finals. If they felt what it's like to fight for qualification, maybe they would try harder for their finals. 

1 minute ago, Werloc said:

Is it actually? Juries should be professional and not give points for any other reason than good music. Italy and France in 1st and 2nd should be an example for Germany, UK and Spain trying to skate through with what was mostly shit performances for years. 

They can also look at the qualification system, perhaps they would get more love from Eurofans if they were not afraid of trying their luck out in the semi-finals. If they felt what it's like to fight for qualification, maybe they would try harder for their finals. 

I was joking! ;)

I'm pretty happy with the results this year, this is my top 10 of last night's show. 

:BEL

:ITA

:SUI

:FRA

:BUL

:UKR

:ISL

:FIN

:POR

:LTU

Sidenote: Destiny is so absolutely fake, laughing and "having a blast" on stage then sitting in the green room like someone died, because she didn't get all of the 12 points to herself from the jury. GOOOOOOSSSSSH was it extremely painful to watch. Glad the public saw through that.

15 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

do not seek to discredit France, in any case France did not ask for any disqualification for Italy, your song was better than ours I admit, and congratulations on this victory. we are fair play ..

Nope, the French song was good and France would be absolutely right in pushing for disqualification for such behaviour. 

2 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

Nope, the French song was good and France would be absolutely right in pushing for disqualification for such behaviour. 

I hope you're joking. How about being innocent until found guilty?

5 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I'm pretty happy with the results this year, this is my top 10 of last night's show. 

:BEL

:ITA

:SUI

:FRA

:BUL

:UKR

:ISL

:FIN

:POR

:LTU

Sidenote: Destiny is so absolutely fake, laughing and "having a blast" on stage then sitting in the green room like someone died, because she didn't get all of the 12 points to herself from the jury. GOOOOOOSSSSSH was it extremely painful to watch. Glad the public saw through that.

Agree on 9 out of 10 songs. Think I'd pick Spain instead of Ukraine. Slight differences in the order though.