website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

how can you add colors to the rows/column  i don't see any option :mumble:

Magic ;)

Alternatively you can hit the command button and right click at the same time on the cell and in cell properties you can change the background colour on each cell. You can't do so for a whole row or column as far as I know but you can just copy and paste the cell to the next one for quickness.

Absolutely enjoyable, unique opening ceremony :thumbup:

I just gotta know Lithuania... it has some very beautiful places like Anykščiai, Trakai, Vilnius and of course Kaunas.

Great to know about some other performers out there in Youtube, and of course, the segment about former Lithuanian contestants.

I hope we can enjoy some of your music soon @Werloc/Gebrasy :yes

Of course, good luck everyone. See you tomorrow!

I feel like a certain song I still didn't dare to listen is going to win :p 

Or maybe another one :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, hckosice said:

2 hours to go :bounce:

whats your expectations guys ?

Hope no one will finish pointless, and SVK will rank in the first half of the result standing (top 16-17 :d) :fingers:

Still just enough time to watch Grand Prix dressage from Stuttgart before TISC. :p

Anyhow, it would be cool if Croatia can beat its PB (17th place), however I'm not predicting much at the moment.

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Still just enough time to watch Grand Prix dressage from Stuttgart before TISC. :p

Anyhow, it would be cool if Croatia can beat its PB (17th place), however I'm not predicting much at the moment.

haha great schedulling then, enjoy and Good luck to CRO for your pb.:cheer: