website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I just hope it will be a little more interesting in terms of the battle for the win :lol:

Well, we still had an incredible situation with Denmark being 2nd on medal table, but not even in top 20 on points table. :d

#banbestmen

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

Well, we still had an incredible situation with Denmark being 2nd on medal table, but not even in top 20 on points table. :d

I know :d 

But when those are the things to look at, it means the fight for the win is not good enough :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

I know :d 

But when those are the things to look at, it means the fight for the win is not good enough :evil:

This time last year we had 5 countries battling for the win with 2 votes to go and still 3 countries alive going to the final set of marks :d

4 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

This time last year we had 5 countries battling for the win with 2 votes to go and still 3 countries alive going to the final set of marks :d

71805972.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, hckosice said:

5 minutes to first votes :bounce::bounce:

Cool, I thought it was still one hour to go but I made a time difference mistake...let's go:hyper: