website statistics

[POLL] How many hours of Olympics will you watch per day? Road to Paris 2024

[POLL] How many hours of Olympics will you watch per day?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours of Olympics will you watch per day?

I’ll be watching pretty much everything, so that’s 14 hours most days. Sleep schedule will be completely screwed, with events happening from 12:00AM to 2:00PM (PST) but there’s nothing I can do about it so I’ll have to deal with it :dunno: (edit: @heywoodu gave me a good idea to wake up an hour earlier to get schedules/snacks/meals ready) 

First few days is exception though, I’ll be skipping some of some of the surfing heats (since the Olympics is 24/7 for the first few days, I’ll use at least part of this time to sleep), but I’ll most likely be watching the semifinals and medal matches (maybe even the quarterfinals)

Actually, no breaking for me (unsurprisingly) :lol::roflmao::facepalm::rolleyes:

My 5 events that I’m most looking forward to (really hard to choose)

Beach Volleyball - Women’s Tournament

Volleyball - Men’s Tournament (and not the women’s tournament :cry:)

3x3 Basketball - Women’s Tournament

Athletics - Men’s Decathlon

Swimming - Men’s 100m Butterfly

Edited by Josh

Between 8-11 because the start of the day is very early here and probably i will be studying during the day so. 

Top 5 without order:

Mens Rugby 7, Mens Football, BMX Racing, Tennis and Archery/Athletics.

Probably not watching/skipping:

Breaking, Equestrian, Weightlifting and Badminton

It´s the Olympics so almost 24/7 as all Summer & Winter Olympics since Beijing 2008. The Couple of Gmaes Before them I watched/followed were more time-consuming, because of school duties and I didn´t have such good relation with my doctor as I have now, so could not stay at home for two weeks :p

Edited by hckošice

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

It´s the Olympics so almost 24/7 as all Summer & Winter Olympics since Beijing 2008. The Couple of Gmaes Before them I watched/followed were more time-consuming, because of school duties and I didn´t have such good contacts with my doctor as I have now, so could not stay at home for two weeks :p

No sleep? :p