website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2024

Totallympics

23 minutes ago, dodge said:

The Irish stream if you want it for your VPN travelling…

Thanks! Always good to have as a backup in case the Swedish one somehow stops :d 

At least the evening sessions are no problem: NOS, Belgian TV, BBC (the latter two can be recorded and then watched whenever).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Flemish Belgian TV also broadcasts the morning sessions. Nearly uninterrupted coverage, with a few breaks for interviews, but no lengthy analysis (ahum Gregory Sedoc ahum) or advertising breaks, with good quality commentary 

15 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

:POL Sofia Ennaoui said she felt an Achilles twinge after the first lap and didn't sound very optimistic she can even qualify for the Olympics now.

Could happen at any time of course, but for some reason it mostly happens when the cameras are there.

Race walk lap is highly unusually nice :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Noorderling29 said:

Flemish Belgian TV also broadcasts the morning sessions. Nearly uninterrupted coverage, with a few breaks for interviews, but no lengthy analysis (ahum Gregory Sedoc ahum) or advertising breaks, with good quality commentary 

Yeah, but for today that didn't work, since I can't 'rewatch' those broadcasts :p 

For the other days, I'll probably record it, just in case, so I can watch it later if 'needed' (which I think it won't be, thanks to Swedish TV :d ).