website statistics

Swimming at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, copravolley said:

In our country fencing has to deliver 2-3 gold medals, and for now we have 1 bronze...

I know all about your tradition in fencing and your expectations. I think things will improve soon.:yes

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

It is only legal with a low THC content. Luckily I'm not so nervous and I smoke my disposable coconut e-cigarette :p

I take a light prescription sleeping pill, because otherwise I couldn't sleep. For example, yesterday I had to save myself with this :P

9 minutes ago, copravolley said:

In our country fencing has to deliver 2-3 gold medals, and for now we have 1 bronze...

As it is said in some circles : "Hungary entered the chat" :d:d. At least you will finish way ahead of us in the fencing medal table

1 minute ago, pdr4332 said:

As it is said in some circles : "Hungary entered the chat" :d:d. At least you will finish way ahead of us in the fencing medal table

I remember Vezzali's rivalry with Aida Mohamed back in the 90s. Back then, only Europe mattered in women's foil.

Since nobody mentioned him yet, just want to give a mention to :JPN Tomoyuki Matsushita who set a PB by 1.5 seconds to get silver behind :FRA Marchand in the 400 IM including beating "guaranteed silver medalist" :USA Carson Foster. Japanese swimmers have had a tendency to underperform at the big meets so it's nice to see him step up to the occasion.