website statistics

Swimming at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

5 minutes ago, Faramir said:

I changed profile pic from Ganna to Samele to the freestyle swimmers and all 3 won a medal so the method clearly works.

So, I think that I need ASAP change photo for Julia Walczyk-Klimaszyk and then for Klaudia Zwolińska :p

Men's 4x100m Freestyle
Final Results

:USA United States

Jack Alexy

Chris Guiliano

Hunter Armstrong

Caeleb Dressel

3:09.28OR

:AUS Australia

Jack Cartwright

Flynn Southam

Kai Taylor

Kyle Chalmers

3:10.35

:ITA Italy

Alessandro Miressi

Thomas Ceccon

Paolo Conte Bonin

Manuel Frigo

3:10.70

Final Results HERE
Heats Results HERE

11 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

And i will go on to @Sindo until he finally eradicates you from the forum, for never bringing any value, in any topic, ever on your existence here.. 

Sindo just make everyone a favor, so we can enjoy the Olympics in harmony.

And while you're at it, also do away with talking about sports in threads of other sports especially during big multi-sports events :d 

Let's try and talk about swimming in the swimming thread, boxing results in the boxing thread and such.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Sadly, German swimming badly misses the inspirational rhetoric of Erich Honecker.

He went on to „inspire“ Dwain Chambers, Linford Christie, Chijindu Ujah and Victoria Ohuruogo, to name a few.

Remind me who inspired GB to go from completely irrelevant at the Olympics to top 3 within a decade. Was it all that magic juice from Team Sky?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

2 hours ago, Michael Scott said:

The 800m just got even more interesting. Huge swim by McIntosh.

How so?

McIntosh won’t be in the 800 free and the gap between Titmus and Ledecky wasn’t noticeably bigger than expected in my opinion. At 2023 worlds Titmus was also 3.4 seconds faster in the 400 free, but then lost the 800 free by more than 5 seconds.

I would still go with:

1) Ledecky

2) Titmus

3) Pallister/Li/Quadarella/Maybe Gose

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

2 hours ago, Orangehair43 said:

It is coming from those who want clean sport. 

They should also boo Australia (Shayna Jack) then.

2 hours ago, Orangehair43 said:

Get used to it. Podium protests are coming.

There are many known dopers in the Chinese team. 

You should tell WADA about it, obviously they don’t haven’t heard about it.