website statistics

What events are you waiting for the most in Paris 2024?

17 minutes ago, Josh said:

Not because they’d be medal contenders or anything, just one of the teams I want to see in Paris most. 

I know! 

How many times have we calculated together whether the Netherlands or Canada will make it? My post was sarcastic. An exciting month of May is coming up. With a happy Josh or a happy CCB at the end. :p

Edited by CCB

Just now, CCB said:

I know! 

How many times have we calculated together whether the Netherlands or Canada will make it? My post was sarcastic. An exciting month of May is coming up. With a happy Josh or a happy CCB at the end. :p

You already have women’s handball, let me have women’s volleyball :p

Looking forward to watch sports where we have a good chance of winning a medal:

- Athletics

- Boxing

- Gymnastics (Artistic)

- Weightlifting

and of course, Basketball 5x5 because of Team USA and Luka Doncic :basketball:

Indian Point of View

- Women's Wrestling( 50, 57,76)

- Womens 10m Air Rifle and 50m 3p 

- Women's Boxing(50,75)

- Archery Men's Team Recurve 

- 4*400m Relays

- Women's Team TT

- Weightlifting W -49kg

Overall

- Kitefoiling 

- Archery M,W Individual and XD

- Canoe slalom

- Surfing 

- Skeet XD

- Weightlifting +87, +102

Edited by Fly_like_a_don

38 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Indian Point of View

- Women's Wrestling( 50, 57,76)

- Womens 10m Air Rifle and 50m 3p 

- Women's Boxing(50,75)

- Archery Men's Team Recurve 

- 4*400m Relays

- Women's Team TT

- Weightlifting W -49kg

Overall

- Kitefoiling 

- Archery M,W Individual and XD

- Canoe slalom

- Surfing 

- Skeet XD

- Weightlifting +87, +102

You mean your men’s 4x400m relay? Your women’s 4x400m relay probably won’t even qualify. I’m also surprised Neeraj Chopra in men’s javelin throw isn’t on your list. 

18 minutes ago, Josh said:

You mean your men’s 4x400m relay? Your women’s 4x400m relay probably won’t even qualify. I’m also surprised Neeraj Chopra in men’s javelin throw isn’t on your list. 

No I mean all 3 relays. We should qualify our women relays in Bahamas, maybe even an outside chance to qualify for finals. Mixed is a little unsure as of now. Men aren't in the best form this year but at least should make it on top 2 best times. 

9 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

No I mean all 3 relays. We should qualify our women relays in Bahamas, maybe even an outside chance to qualify for finals. Mixed is a little unsure as of now. Men aren't in the best form this year but at least should make it on top 2 best times. 

Just took a look at the Road to Bahamas rankings, and OK maybe I shouldn’t have said India had no chance in the women’s 4x400m. :d

But saying that they should qualify for Paris is a bit much (besides the men’s 4x400m of course), considering your women’s 4x400m relay is 18th, while your mixed 4x400m relay is 21st. They both have chances of course though, although with only 16 nations qualifying in each relay it’ll be tough. 

Just now, Josh said:

Just took a look at the Road to Bahamas rankings, and OK maybe I shouldn’t have said India had no chance in the women’s 4x400m. :d

But saying that they should qualify for Paris is a bit much (besides the men’s 4x400m of course), considering your women’s 4x400m relay is 18th, while your mixed 4x400m relay is 21st. They both have chances of course though, although with only 16 nations qualifying in each relay it’ll be tough. 

Also, I’m curious. I know the men’s 4x400m relay performed really well at Budapest last year, and might are probably in with a chance of a medal, but can I ask why the other two 4x400m relays are on your must watch list?