website statistics

British Swimming Championships 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Just now, Orangehair43 said:

I’m not sure they going to be taking relay reserves. 

Why not. Injuries happen, and even a not fully fit Freya could still be faster than Medi or Lucy.

1 minute ago, TeamGB said:

Why not. Injuries happen, and even a not fully fit Freya could still be faster than Medi or Lucy.

He's going to go on about team cut backs and a team limit of 30....

1 minute ago, Olympicsnell said:

He's going to go on about team cut backs and a team limit of 30....

I've got to say, threads like this one become more pleasant and engaging when you realise that you can block certain users who want to keep pushing conspiracy theories and endless negativity.

1 minute ago, Rafa Maciel said:

I've got to say, threads like this one become more pleasant and engaging when you realise that you can block certain users who want to keep pushing conspiracy theories and endless negativity.

Agreed, and I’m of the opinion that Freya would be in the top 30 anyway. The aim for Aquatics GB is medals, and so I would 100% put in Freya before Wilby or Bird.

1 minute ago, TeamGB said:

Agreed, and I’m of the opinion that Freya would be in the top 30 anyway. The aim for Aquatics GB is medals, and so I would 100% put in Freya before Wilby or Bird.

She was in the commentary this morning saying that she was feeling good and back to about 90% so it should be safe bet she takes to the starting blocks for 100m free later in the week. Hopefully she has a good day (health wise) and is able to get the standard and auto selection. 

1 hour ago, Rafa Maciel said:

She was in the commentary this morning saying that she was feeling good and back to about 90% so it should be safe bet she takes to the starting blocks for 100m free later in the week. Hopefully she has a good day (health wise) and is able to get the standard and auto selection. 

Would she be commentating if she was planning to be racing in a few days? 

Edited by Orangehair43