website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2024

Totallympics

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Speedy said:

:POL Justyna Steczowska with her song surely would be one of two best witches in this contest with and with bigger chances for final imo.

Only 1 point decided ehh...

+1

Surely we finished once again on 11th place...

Edited by rybak

Just now, Bearas said:

other than :SLO every other country was basically locked as a qualifier by bookies for weeks now. :POL is the only surprise failure to qualify based on odds. 

Serbia was a small surprise for the odds.

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Serbia was a small surprise for the odds.

Was it? They were listed top10 forever. Only dropped to 11 tonight as bookies started favouring Australia over them.... for some reason...

12 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

Ireland and Luxembourg being announced as the final 2 qualifiers was definitely intentional :d 

I have only one thing to say after watching that last night (under duress!)

Bring back the Turkey.

I was shocked at Serbia and Slovenia qualifying, I was sure both were NQs but it is what it is

I'm hoping for Greece, Austria, Georgia, and Malta to qualify (and especially Malta since everyone's writing them off)

Posted (edited)

I would change Serbia with Australia, but in general an amazing show!!

Now the darkest semifinal and moment in the history of eurovision (like the Bosnian jury calling from a bunker in the 90') 

I do hope that Israel won't qualify, they are not a peaceful country and they don't deserve to enjoy this type of shallow activities. 

Probably the EBU will use fake applause so the show will look very amateur, so sad

Edited by ManuCHIL

12 minutes ago, ManuCHIL said:

I would change Serbia with Australia, but in general an amazing show!!

Now the darkest semifinal and moment in the history of eurovision (like the Bosnian jury calling from a bunker in the 90') 

I do hope that Israel won't qualify, they are not a peaceful country and they don't deserve to enjoy this type of shallow activities. 

Probably the EBU will use fake applause so the show will look very amateur, so sad

And I hope that you would comment about thinks you have clue about instead of writing about a conflict going on 13,000+ km. away from your country, Israel is a peaceful country we gave up a lot in order of making peace with countries in our area , we so how come we are not peaceful? Or is just the 0 IQ type of blank statement that you write when you mad and don’t have any reason why