website statistics

Milano-Cortina 2026 - Very Early Predictions

6 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Nice. One less medal chance for us then. It start to be a tradition lately... every event we medal and have chances is dropped from next games: Canoe Slalom C2, Canoe Sprint K4-1000, 50km Race Walk, Mixed Team Trap etc... :d

but we do not give up, we will always find one, two events to medal there just to successfully bury that discipline afterwards :)

Edited by hckošice

11 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Nice. One less medal chance for us then. It start to be a tradition lately... every event we medal and have chances is dropped from next games: Canoe Slalom C2, Canoe Sprint K4-1000, 50km Race Walk, Mixed Team Trap etc... :d

but we do not give up, we will always find one, two events to medal there just to successfully bury that discipline afterwards :)

That’s nonsense. Golf is still in the Olympics, and we all know Bratislava produces the greatest golfers.

Just now, hckošice said:

wait, what ??? Is this serious ? what the ... ? I mean ... what ?

Yes. He's competing for Slovakia from now on because he got citizenship because his wife is Slovak

4 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Yes. He's competing for Slovakia from now on because he got citizenship because his wife is Slovak

huh, never heard about it. I really must live under rocks :lol:

Is it realistic to qualify, I mean, even if it, how it is with his new citizenship, will he be eligible ? Please inform me if you know, because I really do not know anything and I swear it is the first time I read about it, can not find a single info in our medias, last one is Joe winning gold in Tokyo and the horse controversy there :p I mean, is our NOC even aware of it ? :lol:

and if it will really works, then once again hail to all our Slovak women for their magnificent job they are bringing to Slovak Olympic sport :p

boys-Hail_zpsded2a180.gif