5:52 PST/8:52 EST: Women’s C1 Heats Run 1- Lois Betteridge

6:14 PST/9:14 EST: Men’s K1 Heats Run 1- Maël Rivard

6:36 PST/9:36 EST: Women’s K1 Heats Run 1- Lea Baldoni

7:00 PST/10:00 EST: Men’s C1 Heats Run 2- Alex Baldoni

7:22 PST/10:22 EST: Women’s C1 Heats Run 2- Lois Betteridge

7:44 PST/10:44 EST: Men’s K1 Heats Run 2- Maël Rivard

8:06 PST/11:06 EST: Women’s K1 Heats Run 2- Lea Baldoni

Equestrian- Eventing

7:00 PST/10:00 EST: Individual/Team Jumping- Colleen Loach, Karl Slezak, Lindsay Traisnel, Michael Winter

Field Hockey

15:30 PST/18:30 EST: Women’s Preliminary Group B- :CAN Canada v. :CHI Chile

Handball

6:00 PST/9:00 EST: Women’s 5th to 8th Matches- :CAN Canada v. :CUB Cuba

Judo

6:20 PST/9:20 EST: Men’s -66kg Round of 16- :CAN Julien Frascadore v. :MEX Robin Sergio Jara Arana

Medal will also be awarded, but all judo medal matches are scattered all over the place so decided not to include them. 

Tennis
7:00 PST/10:00 EST: Women’s Singles Semifinals- :CAN Rebecca Marino v. :ARG Lourdes Carle

36 minutes ago, Topicmaster1010 said:

Whoever thought that having only 9 medal events in a day, let alone on a Saturday of all days, needs to be fired. My one free day of the week and there's hardly anything to watch

And Canada has only one medal event tomorrow, the men's 66 kg judo event

13 hours ago, Topicmaster1010 said:

Whoever thought that having only 9 medal events in a day, let alone on a Saturday of all days, needs to be fired. My one free day of the week and there's hardly anything to watch

Yeah, I brought this up the other day. No athletics, swimming or gymnastics over the middle weekend (besides race walk and open water).  Only 9 medal events on the middle Saturday, and 5 are in Judo, 3 in tennis and 1 in baseball. Meaning there's no races or artistic medals, and they all depend on drawn out games/programs. Nothing against any of those sports, they're cool on their own, but a weekend needs more excitement. Even tomorrow, with more medals, there's still no big events. Judo/Canoe Slalom take half the medals and the rest are mostly team sports (with the race walking and open water and road race).  

Absolute terrible scheduling. Disappointing, as others said I have all weekend to watch, but there's not much of interest (and why does everything end so early?)