website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

28 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Bears running around Slovakia? Guess it must be spring already! @hckošice

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-68591540

I am not going to fall into this trap made by our shitty politicians. They just invent every crap which happen time by time to present it loud on the first pages just in purpose to cover more important issues of this country they purposely ignore and instead push their pro-kremlin agenda and keep embarassing this country everywhere and everytime since they won the elections last autumn...

So, yeah we have bears and yeah, sometimes accidents happens (sometimes sadly also fatal ones), we always had bears and always accidents happened (sometimes sadly also fatal ones), but It never was so big topic like nowadays to put it in first newspapers titles around the globe. In our schools they teach children what to do when you meet a bear but you will always found people who will try various stupid things.

Also this topic of reducing bears population is just artificially build in order to succeed to reclassify the degrees of protection in our mountains and forests so that more can be "mined" and sold to developers. There is nothing behind it but money and money for these corrupt bastards in government and that nationalist party rulling the ministry of environment...

1 hour ago, Josh said:

:image::image::image:

Don’t mind me, just testing out some of the new emoticons that got added to Totallympics! :p

New things? I don't want new things :tantrum:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

37 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Crash of bridge in baltimore  ,i gess hundreds of dead 

No, because it was the middle of the night when it happened, it seems no more than 8 people were killed