website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

2 horas atrás, OlympicsFan disse:

We wont reach the final, we will miss Hummels, Khedira, Schweinsteiger, Gomez + Gündogan/Reus/Lahm in the semifinal, France will beat us, but i think you will have a Chance against France. I will cheer for you, because of Renato Sanches.

I am glad that we finally won against Italy and that we have such a good record at Major tournaments:

2002: Final

2006: Semfinal

2008: Final

2010: Semifinal

2012: Semifinal

2014: Winner

2016: Semifinal

In 2018 we will hopefully defend our title with Neuer, Boateng, Hummels, Kimmich, Gündogan, Kroos, Weigl, Dahoud, Müller, Götze, Draxler, Reus, Sane and so on.

Actually Germany is usually one of my favorite teams to win. Not because I like the nation (nothing against it also, for me is just like any other country, no special interest), but because I really love German football and German mentality (on both nation and club games): "Never stop the machine, not even if it's 6-0!".

If Portugal wasn't on the run I would totally cheer for you against Italy, but until my country be eliminated I want everyone but Germany to play with :p

(Portugal and Portuguese teams don't do well with Germany/German teams hehe)

2 horas atrás, OlympicsFan disse:

We wont reach the final, we will miss Hummels, Khedira, Schweinsteiger, Gomez + Gündogan/Reus/Lahm in the semifinal, France will beat us, but i think you will have a Chance against France. I will cheer for you, because of Renato Sanches.

I am glad that we finally won against Italy and that we have such a good record at Major tournaments:

2002: Final

2006: Semfinal

2008: Final

2010: Semifinal

2012: Semifinal

2014: Winner

2016: Semifinal

In 2018 we will hopefully defend our title with Neuer, Boateng, Hummels, Kimmich, Gündogan, Kroos, Weigl, Dahoud, Müller, Götze, Draxler, Reus, Sane and so on.

Btw what is the opinion there in Germany about Renato? Here is almost a living God for the press (his team was Benfica, the most popular one), but I'm curious about how is he seen on the country he will be play for after been sold for a lot of millions....

wales will have a lot of problems replacing ramsey,who scored 1 and assist for 4 goals.with allen he is main engine in welsh midfield

i think its a little bit harsh to miss a game after 2 yellow after you played 5 games

Come on Wales, let the fairytale go on :fingers::bounce:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The dream is over? :(

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Yep, the dream is over. We'll have a "normal" winner after all. 

Edited by heywoodu