website statistics

Wrestling UWW World Championships 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

well, this 92kg Kazakh guy who won the gold, lost a month ago in the World Junior Championship final to one of our guys, yet we sent someone else who was pathetic

speaking of not sending the right guy :facepalm:

(our #1 at 92kg who was the defending champion got injured and we had to send someone else, they just picked someone from 97kg making him cut weight, instead of sending our #2 in 92kg who was the same person who won the World Junior title)

we could easily won both 79kg and 92kg golds but lost to our own stupid mistakes :facepalm:

1 hour ago, prso1000 said:

Why do much hate against Bahrain 

if you look at the start list it looks almost like a Soviet championship and not only because of Bahrain, many Europeans are not much better 

Agree. Sadly wrestling has become the poster sport of foreign athletes, so Bahrain aren't doing something new. 

UWW want to have as many nations as possible, but when 40% in a category are naturalized, i am not sure what benefits it will bring.

can't wait to watch Micic wrestling outside of Belgrade :d kind of interesting that since 2021 he never wrestled at 57kg outside of Belgrade. for the Europeans he wrestled at 65kg. and not even 61kg .

there are some rumors since last year. we will know in Paris if they are correct or not. of course it's hard to believe (and honestly I still can't believe them myself) but you can see things with your own eyes when someone looks much bigger than the other guy.

btw at least I was correct so far about 57kg quotas prediction :d 4 out 4 and if Uguev wins 5 out 5 . at least one correct prediction where the rest of my predictions were totally off :d

Edited by MHSN

1 minute ago, ChandlerMne said:

Yeah, history just been written. :clap:

His match was flawless. Whole tournament actually.

It was nie to see that you are from Montenegro and still proud if serbian achievement in sport or you have serbian roots?

Edited by Adriano

2 minutes ago, Adriano said:

It was nie to see that you are from Montenegro and still proud if serbian achievement in sport or you have serbian roots?

I am Montenegrin Serb. 

Always cheering for Serbian athletes. :)

Of course, i respect athletes from whole world. Fun fact - my personal hero in ski jumping is a Polish guy, one and only Adam Malysz. ;)

8 minutes ago, MHSN said:

can't wait to watch Micic wrestling outside of Belgrade :d kind of interesting that since 2021 he never wrestled at 57kg outside of Belgrade. for the Europeans he wrestled at 65kg. and not even 61kg .

there are some rumors since last year. we will know in Paris if they are correct or not. of course it's hard to believe (and honestly I still can't believe them myself) but you can see things with your own eyes when someone looks much bigger than the other guy.

btw at least I was correct so far about 57kg quotas prediction :d 4 out 4 and if Uguev wins 5 out 5 . at least one correct prediction where the rest of my predictions were totally off :d

Well, Higuchi also competed in 61 kg last year. Didnt look smaller than Micic. 

3 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

I am Montenegrin Serb. 

Always cheering for Serbian athletes. :)

Of course, i respect athletes from whole world. Fun fact - my personal hero in ski jumping is a Polish guy, one and only Adam Malysz. ;)

That's so cool ;)! Thanks for answer.

Edited by Adriano