website statistics

Wrestling UWW World Championships 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

6 minutes ago, nenad said:

Or you could look it from the brighter side. If not for Lalović, wrestling would be substituted by some sort of breakdancing in the Olympics. How many athletes would Iran qualify then? :p

he is surely an upgrade comparing to that piece of crap Martinetti (who was as corrupt as Tamas Ajan)

there are some improvements, and I can give him credit for that. the officiating is better in general. but there are still lots of problems. 

for example everybody know 2019 World Championship draw was rigged by the host nation, they fixed that problem but never acknowledged it, there are still some other ways to cheat, I'm not going to tell more because I have no proof

5 minutes ago, Adriano said:

This guy from Puerto Rico is solid or it is suprise? 

he is an average American wrestler , he is good but not that good. he was close to win the bronze last year if I'm not wrong but I don't think he can beat Tevanyan 

3 hours ago, MHSN said:

it's hard to stay calm after these kind of officiating, fortunately Olympic well be held somewhere else and not in Lalovic's house.

I propose to establish special totallympics award ))

"Awful and not user friendly award ". It may look like Oscar but with Lalovic`s face )

Sadulaev losing like that is last thing you can expect ! :yikes: he was dead tired

OK our 97kg is out too. what a terrible day . we will most probably end up with only 3 quotas. :facepalm:

Bahrain is going to win a world title. years of hard work paid off (or hire a mercenary) 

Edited by MHSN