website statistics

Athletics EAA Indoor European Championships 2023

Totallympics

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Where is the usual European-Athletics.com page with Timetable & Results (which is usually together in one handy page, which also includes start lists and such so one can also easily follow it when not live)?

https://www.european-athletics.com/competitions/european-athletics-indoor-championships/overview

All kinds of stuff but the main page to follow the event seems to be missing.

all the documents are below the Team & Media Information menu ;)

the live scoring page will be online before the start of the competition, I guess (I hope, rather)...

22 minutes ago, phelps said:

the live scoring page will be online before the start of the competition, I guess (I hope, rather)...

I did find the documents, but usually there's the easy-to-use timetable page where you have links to the start list + results. I hope it will appear at some point.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Here's the broadcasting plans with timetable, don't know whether the extra streams will be available in those countries that have regular TV coverage.

European Athletics Indoor Championships 2023 (allathletics.tv)

Thanks

9 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Here's the broadcasting plans with timetable, don't know whether the extra streams will be available in those countries that have regular TV coverage.

European Athletics Indoor Championships 2023 (allathletics.tv)

Great, we're stuck with NOS again, which usually shows stuff on their non-rewatchable and non-pausable live stream :facepalm: 

Oh how I wish Eurosport got the athletics rights back.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 2/26/2023 at 8:47 PM, phelps said:

Finally...

https://istanbul23results.european-athletics.com/en/results/athletics/daily-schedule.htm

But you have to log in to see anything other than the schedule itself :facepalm: 

And they changed it to that weird system where every single heat has it's own page. And where it's harder to first go to the start list without seeing results. And somehow I feel that this is the system where the medal winners are spoilered straight into the schedule as well, so if you're not watching live: absolutely do not press F5 at any point..

I think this is first time, we do not have qualifying criteria in field events.

17 athletes compete in women's high jump and there is no height set to jump, top 8 advance to finals.

The same in men's triple jump.

Meanwhile only 23 athletes compete in ladies 3000 m with 15 progressing to finals, they should easily cancel first round, final is tomorrow.

Edited by justony