website statistics

Athletics EAA Indoor European Championships 2023

Totallympics

It looks like on results site nobody wanted to write criteria, now there are. For example in women's high jump they had to jump 194 cm or being in top 8, ofcourse 191 was enough.

Anyway, well done Anita Horvat (in 800 semis) and Maruša Mišmaš Zrimšek (in 3000 final), nice battle from our other 800 female runners Sadek and Smonkar, not surprising exit from Vukovič (800 m men) and Luxa (Triple Jump men). I was at least expected Apostolovski to jump over 187, but this season she is not so good.

So, nice and well expected outcome for our team on Day 1.

Is this new now, having only 8 finalists for field events? I always remember there being 12. Had there still been 12, we would've qualified all 3 Greeks for the men's triple jump final.

Anyways it's still good to have 2 Greek finalists out of 8, and Tsiamis at 41 yo is still impressive :thumbup:

EDIT-Never mind, I see that it is not new.

Edited by Makedonas

Bianca Salming. :wub:

I wish her a good championships after all difficult she has been through.:)

It’s must has been terrible to see her beloved father to fight against one of the most terrible diseases that exists and then see him passes away. :(

Another PB by Thiam, who knows

1 hour ago, Grassmarket said:

Think we are building to a WR in the Pentathlon.  :pope:

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

So far all according to plan, Tina Šutej and Neja Filipič without any troubles in final. So, tonight Maruša Mišmaš Zrimšek as first of our 4 finalists, if counting Horvat also in final.

Edited by justony