website statistics

Swimming FINA Short Course World Championships 2022

Totallympics

And we've started. The schedule is really fantastic, with almost every individual distance being paired men-women. As in, the 50m fly women is followed by the 50m fly men, the 100m back women is followed by the 100m back men. This should be done at every championships, it makes the schedule actually look like it has order instead of the usual swimming championships chaos :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I somehow found broadcast on FTV - that is Federal TV of Bosnia and Herzegovina. :facepalm::thumbup:

It is my only chance to see our Katja Fain as only European in the final finishing on 5th in 400 Free. 

But I am not sure they will broadcast full session, so any suggestions?

This is probably first time in at least 20 years our national TV does not show swimming champs, as well as no Eurosport, or on some neighbour countries TV stations. :mumble:

13 minutes ago, justony said:

I somehow found broadcast on FTV - that is Federal TV of Bosnia and Herzegovina. :facepalm::thumbup:

It is my only chance to see our Katja Fain as only European in the final finishing on 5th in 400 Free. 

But I am not sure they will broadcast full session, so any suggestions?

This is probably first time in at least 20 years our national TV does not show swimming champs, as well as no Eurosport, or on some neighbour countries TV stations. :mumble:

7 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

any livestream for Finals tonight ? 

Swimswam has a list of all the broadcasters

https://swimswam.com/how-to-watch-the-2022-short-course-world-championships/

10 minutes ago, Topicmaster1010 said:

Swimswam has a list of all the broadcasters

https://swimswam.com/how-to-watch-the-2022-short-course-world-championships/

Unfortunately it's only broadcasted in middle East in Bein Sports which need subscription , so i'm looking to any live streaming link on internet as all live streaming websites i know provides only YouTube link which is locked in Egypt due to copy rights  

4 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Unfortunately it's only broadcasted in middle East in Bein Sports which need subscription , so i'm looking to any live streaming link on internet as all live streaming websites i know provides only YouTube link which is locked in Egypt due to copy rights  

https://www.raisport.rai.it/video/2020/02/Rai-Sport-HD-44db94ae-d2c9-4feb-b4c5-e9ed9bb3043a.html

You need an Italian VPN