website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2023

rybak

A second post updated about this and last week winners. Finally some good choices, especially by :SRB and :MDA. I also like songs from :CYP and :GER. Let's hope :POR and :SWE will choose correct songs in next weekend and Eurovision somehow will be saved from disaster which happened in first three weeks of February :d 

Btw. There is also rumor about huge news that Birdy might be :GBR artist for this contest! But let's wait for confirmation.

:SUI with the third political entry of this edition. It seems to be a pro-neutrality ballad (go figure :p), or maybe an anti-compulsory military service themed ballad. Musically, it reminded me almost immediately of “Boys Do Cry,” their entry from last year.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Switzerland is good, and I love when politics are part of eurovision (no partidism or goberment messages)...everything is political!

Austria has just create a whole house in my mind :O!!! AMAZING

Israel and UK are proper bops, but I find israel better

2 hours ago, ManuCHIL said:

Austria has just create a whole house in my mind :O!!! AMAZING

As a writer by trade, it speaks right to my soul :p

I actually think it’s very clever lyrically, while still managing to be a fun dance bop. I just hope it translates well live.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela