website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Brazilians could say England's center backs produce "funny performance" as well.

John Stones and Eric dier aren't definitely producing funny performance and they're the main CBs of a very high qualify teams like City and Tottenham 

it could be the worst defeat of history but that penalty took that title away

I still don't know why Queiroz started the match with this lineup. Iran with Queiroz conceded 6 goals in 6 matches in two previous WCs and we faced likes of Messi and Ronaldo.

I'm sure we can play much better in defense with couple of changes and having a proper left back (England scored 3 goals in 2nd half from that area) but I think he has to use his 3rd GK in the next match. Beiro is probably out with a broken nose, Hosseini shouldn't play after conceding 6 goals ... 3rd goalie brought him luck with Egypt :d

Edited by MHSN

I have decided to take the names of those athletes who were selected to this WC, and also are eligible to play at Olympics in Paris. I just skipped :POL:MEX:ENG:WAL:DEN:CRC:CAN:SRB because they do not have chances to qualify anymore. I believe I haven't forgotten anyone :lol:

:QAT

Jassem Gaber, Mustafa Mashaal and Naif Al-Hadrami

:ECU

Piero Hicanpié, William Pacho, Moises Caicedo, Jeremy Sarmiento

:SEN

Formose Mendy, Pape Matar Sarr, Nicolas Jackson and Moussa N'Diaye

:NED

Xavi Simons, Kenneth Taylor and Jurriën Timber

:USA

Joe Scally, Yunus Musah and Giovanni Reyna

:IRI

No one

:ARG

Enzo Fernández and Thiago Almada

:KSA

Haitham Asiri

:FRA

Eduardo Camavinga and William Saliba

:AUS

Garang Kuol

:TUN

Hannibal Mejbri and Anis Ben Slimane

:ESP

Eric Garcia, Gavi, Pedri, Nico Williams, Ansu Fati, Yeremi Pino and Alejandro Balde

:GER

Armel Bella-Kotchap, Karim Adeyemi, Youssoufa Moukoko e Jamal Musiala

:JPN

Takefusa Kubo

:BEL

Zeno Debast, Amadou Onana, Charles De Ketelaere and Jérémy Doku

:MAR

Bilal El Khannous and Abde Ezzalzouli

:CRO

Joško Gvardiol and Luka Sučić

:BRA

Gabriel Martinelli and Rodrygo

:SUI

Ardon Jashari and Fabian Rieder

:CMR

Simon Ngapandouetnbu and Christopher Wooh

:POR

Antonio Silva, Nuno Mendes and Gonçalo Ramos

:GHA

Ibrahim Danlad, Daniel Afriyie, Abdul Fatawu Issahaku and Kamal Deen Sulemana

:URU

Manuel Ugarte and Facundo Pellistri

:KOR

Lee Kang-In

47 minutes ago, hckošice said:

10 minutes of additional time ? :lol:

Wasn't that more or less how long the game was stopped with that goalkeeper thing though? :p

Injury time counter should start as soon as someone is injured, and go as long as it takes to continue the game...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

and for some reasons I can't understand everybody started hating the team for being "their team" and not the national team.

What do you mean with this?

'Everybody' is the general population in Iran, and "their team" means the team is being seen as the team of the regime, or am I misreading it?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Right, :NED at a World Cup. Not sure I ever saw that in my life, so here we go :p 

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Wasn't that more or less how long the game was stopped with that goalkeeper thing though? :p

Injury time counter should start as soon as someone is injured, and go as long as it takes to continue the game...

The 10 minutes were in the 2nd half, which had basically no breaks, except the small goals celebration and substitutions

1st half had 14 minutes of Add time (rightfully due the GK sad injury)