website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2022

We are so close to breaking the long-standing record of 41 nations participating in a single edition.

If @catgamer can manage to register and enter for :GER and if @KingOfTheRhinos can submit his entry by end of today for :AUS then we will be at a new record of 42, but that’s a big if!

Or if anyone else wants to help us out to break the record, there is still time until end of day today…

@NaBUru38:URU

@Finnator123:FIN

@Ustatsch:SUI 

@MHSN :IRI

@barsaoui2009 :MAR 

@Damian :COL 

@Il_qar:AZE 

@MantaRaymarc @PHI2019:PHI 
@ChandlerMne :MNE

Edited by OlympicIRL

13 hours ago, Vektor said:

With 38 songs the playlist is almost 155 minutes long, if the last 3 or 4 songs will be submitted, it will be almost 3 hours long! :d

That's basically the length of the drive we'll have from the São Paulo airport to our first destination, so we can both perfectly use that for a full listen :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, Hipooo said:

MACOCHA (2)

macocha.jpgIt is the most well-known karst chasm. It is located in the Moravian Karst. The chasm is 138 meters deep, but there is a lake at the bottom of the chasm, which is at least another 50 meters deep. This is not the deepest chasm - it is the Hranice chasm (according to the latest measurements, it is over 400 meters deep and is one of the deepest chasms in the world).

That little (but beautiful) pool of water goes down 50 meters? :yikes: Wow.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That's basically the length of the drive we'll have from the São Paulo airport to our first destination, so we can both perfectly use that for a full listen :d 

Good luck abiding the rule 7. (d) then. :lol:

7. (d) Participating users must not discuss private voting procedures with other members so as to ensure fairness is always in play and to ensure any suspense during the Grand Final is kept intact.

#banbestmen

37 minutes ago, dcro said:

Good luck abiding the rule 7. (d) then. :lol:

No worries, we don't share the exact same tastes and we won't be trying to convince one another of voting for certain songs :p 

I've even specifically asked not to be shown or told any information whatsoever about the Brazilian song before it was posted, because I really don't want to feel in any way like there's fishy business going on. The only thing I did was tell her 'Why don't you join TISC this year?' and suggest that probably @vinipereira could help her out with how to do the whole song choosing thing within a multi-jury.

As far as TISC is concerned, I'm entirely in my own little :NED-bubble :d 

Are the songs of Kazahkstan, Tunisia and Ukraine available anywhere on Spotify? The rest is, so that'd be absolutely perfect in terms of playlist creation.

Edited by heywoodu

3 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

We are so close to breaking the long-standing record of 41 nations participating in a single edition.

If @catgamer can manage to register and enter for :GER and if @KingOfTheRhinos can submit his entry by end of today for :AUS then we will be at a new record of 42, but that’s a big if!

Or if anyone else wants to help us out to break the record, there is still time until end of day today…

@NaBUru38:URU

@Finnator123:FIN

@Ustatsch:SUI 

@MHSN :IRI

@barsaoui2009 :MAR 

@Damian :COL 

@Il_qar:AZE 

@MantaRaymarc @PHI2019:PHI 
@ChandlerMne :MNE

I did wrote messages to most of them, but sadly just three give me any response, so I didnt expect anybody of them join in last moment :(

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Are the songs of Kazahkstan, Tunisia and Ukraine available anywhere on Spotify? The rest is, so that'd be absolutely perfect in terms of playlist creation.

Unfortunately, I didn't find these song on Spotify :/ If you want, try to find them. Spotify playlist sounds great, I did it last year.

2 hours ago, rybak said:

I did wrote messages to most of them, but sadly just three give me any response, so I didnt expect anybody of them join in last moment :(

Weird how we always get stuck at 41 nations max. :wacko:

But who knows, maybe the Double Jubilee edition will bring 50 nations...

#banbestmen