website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Music Thread

OlympicIRL

I've been wanting to share this for a while but forgot and only now remembered because i listened to this on the radio.

This girl, and in particular this song, was/is a huge success in Portugal. I can't ignore that I was shocked that Brazilian jury didn't send this on this year's TISC as it would probably get 12 points from Portugal haha

Is there a way to find out if certain songs have been posted before? I guess there is no point to posting the same songs over and over again, so please excuse me if this is the case here.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

I can’t listen to this without reminiscing on old memories of past Olympics. It feels a little more poignant during Covid-19 because the song is filled with such hope and beauty that just seems absent from everyday life right now.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

22 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I can’t listen to this without reminiscing on old memories of past Olympics. It feels a little more poignant during Covid-19 because the song is filled with such hope and beauty that just seems absent from everyday life right now.

It’s also making me reminisce about TISC since Alex Trimble competed at the Annual in 2017 with Two Door Conema Club :d 

On 08/08/2020 at 21:27, OlympicIRL said:

It’s also making me reminisce about TISC since Alex Trimble competed at the Annual in 2017 with Two Door Conema Club :d 

I thought Two Door Cinema Club will never be mentioned again around here. :p Michelle Smith of TISC, if you will.

#banbestmen