---------------

:SCO 1

Group E Final Standing

:SWE 7   Q

:ESP 5   Q

---------------

:SVK 3  (2:7)

:POL 1

Somehow we won 5-0 even having Morata in the team. I was expecting a better defense from Slovakia, but the first goal had to be very painful and they didn't recover after that. Croatia will be a totally different game and I am not confident in our chances, but at least we scored some goals today and that should help the team to recover motivation for the rest of the tournament.

8 minutes ago, Cobi said:

Somehow we won 5-0 even having Morata in the team. I was expecting a better defense from Slovakia, but the first goal had to be very painful and they didn't recover after that. Croatia will be a totally different game and I am not confident in our chances, but at least we scored some goals today and that should help the team to recover motivation for the rest of the tournament.

Congrats. Great match, maybe too much easy than it would deserve at such stage. I am sorry our guys could not deliver their usual play and defence to make the match at least a bit more competitive and entertaining, but it is how it is :d

Good luck in the rest of the tournament.

2 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Congrats. Great match, maybe too much easy than it would deserve at such stage. I am sorry our guys could not deliver their usual play and defence to make the match at least a bit more competitive and entertaining, but it is how it is :d

Good luck in the rest of the tournament.

I saw your last two games and you had a great defence, so considering that we might have one of the worse attacks of the EURO, before the game I was happy with a draw or winning by one, which was enough for both teams to qualify.

And good luck with the WC Qualifiers. Drawing against Cyprus and Malta was unexpected, but I think you can make it in the 2nd place after Croatia.

1 minute ago, Cobi said:

I saw your last two games and you had a great defence, so considering that we might have one of the worse attacks of the EURO, before the game I was happy with a draw or winning by one, which was enough for both teams to qualify.

And good luck with the WC Qualifiers. Drawing against Cyprus and Malta was unexpected, but I think you can make it in the 2nd place after Croatia.

Yeah, we can definitely defend much much better than today. be sure :lol: Today was just I don´t know total failure, maybe the pressure, maybe the weather, maybe the fatigue fof the whole season, who knows, but today it was not SVK football NT as we know, we are piss poor in attack but we can make a hell of match for everyone by our defence.

Yeah, thanks. It looks the group will be interesting and anything can happen a real crazy slavic group as one will say :lol: